How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 minutes ago, BelindaSalt said:

I get distracted easily. I was updating my saved outfits and this applier one came up, and i thought, why not take a few pics at home for a change......

SL124.jpg

SL125.jpg

gorgeous pictures of your lovely avatar 

but i have to ask, where is the cupboard behind you from? - it looks so much like one that was in my parents' house...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Emma Krokus said:

gorgeous pictures of your lovely avatar 

but i have to ask, where is the cupboard behind you from? - it looks so much like one that was in my parents' house...

@Emma Krokus  Hi Emma, the cupboard is RE Country Linen Cupboard - One Prim - Closet, Wardrobe Decor/Decoration....only L$30, and copyable!!!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RE-Country-Linen-Cupboard-One-Prim-Closet-Wardrobe-DecorDecoration/5395822

Thank you for complementing Salty. It took a while to get her looking like that. ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Free juice, free juice over here...!  🥤
(Nice place. Lots of outdoor furniture, unfortunately many animations were available only for group members - join fee 350 L$ !) 😲
But there were excellent waves for surfing and free to use surfboard rezzer. 😃

2020-06-04_Sales-girl.thumb.jpg.0cfb34599193df33110505299251f746.jpg

• Like 32

3 hours ago, BeautifulXu said:

you ran out of those bikini bottoms?

You know if you want to post pics of yourself on here everyone would be so happy to see them, but these comments you make no, not so much. It just messes up the thread with so many off topic comments, please stop

• Thanks 5

From L to R; Conan Ryu (my youngest) then Luka William (2nd youngest), then Mira Seren (3rd eldest) and Nataya Willow (who is eldest but hubby adopted her as his daughter even though she is not his child but they dote on each other); we all going to a small wedding and Nataya Willow is the adorable flower girl so she be following bride up the aisle. :) 

seren and her kids_001.png

• Like 19

On 6/2/2020 at 3:24 PM, Maitimo said:

Great pic, wonderful words, beautiful thoughts.

Thank you, and Happy Pride to you too.

(BTW I hope you don't mind but I have downloaded a copy of this and it's now the desktop wallpaper on my laptop for the rest of the month).

Thank you so much for your compliment! Of course I don't mind :) 

Happy pride!! 

• Like 4