How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

Spending my morning at Elephants by Cica Ghost. I haven't done an unposed or unedited shot in a while. It's kind of refreshing!

Snapshot_780.thumb.png.fbccd72e47a0fa6088b69ea85f27ee46.png

Edited by BeautifulXu
i want to be at previous sim.
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

For what it's worth, I don't think she views her comments as trolling or poking fun or such.

For what it's worth, I just saw her make an empty post, and then quote her own empty post.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

🏳️‍🌈❤️ I just wanted to express that love is love. We don't need to carry tags, and fight over "differences", equality is for everyone. I still hope for a new day when nobody is afraid to express their love. We are all part of this ♥ 

LOVE is LOVE

• Like 34
1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Minneapolis

Minneapolis-Blank.thumb.jpg.c7e58dba4b65c4679b3569d8bea58e30.jpg

This is the second time, in as many days, that you made a powerful, truly artistic statement about what's happening out there! I thank you for it. 🏆,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Snapshot_006.png

This atmosphere reminds me of that great photo you made a while back, with you as a nurse: same beautiful scenic 'feel', and same beautiful avi. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Catrie said:

Day154

Catwa should really hire you for their poster work. :) You make the most gorgeous avis with their heads! (And in case this wasn't a Catwa head... well, they should still hire you! 😊

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Catwa should really hire you for their poster work. :) You make the most gorgeous avis with their heads! (And in case this wasn't a Catwa head... well, they should still hire you! 😊

lol that's actually a Genus Babyface head.  Thanks,  though. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Catrie said:

lol that's actually a Genus Babyface head.  Thanks,  though. :) 

Hehe, that's why I put the caveat in, in case I wound up with my foot in my mouth. 🤩 (easier to extricate it, that way 😁). Seriously, your avis are so naturally high-class, I often take em for granted; but really, they're absolutely fantastic, every time.

• Like 2