How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

WAAAAH He got me!!! Can anybody help me please.......?

Crocodile_001C.png

Always happy to help. Take very deep breaths when it starts it's "death rolls"! You're welcome and good luck.  👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Snapshot_6000psx.thumb.jpg.2b6790a5c8eba7fe46badb5e65ea2a87.jpg

I DO love my DeeTaleZ skin, but it is quite high maintenance - have to exfoliate all the time to keep it smooth and shiny ...

And those pesky bags under my eyes - what ever I do, they never go away! Have to have a chat with Izzie about that, seriously!!!

• Like 28
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, kiramanell said:

You know I always think your gorgeous, dreamy avi is stunning. But here the flowers arrangement, I must admit, is equally beautiful. ❤️ It's a scene I would leap into in a jiffy. :) Whatever beautiful world you got yourself into, you absolutely belong there. 😍

you know how i will respond )))

*fluffy hugs and thank you*

stock-photo-baby-cat-sleeping-ginger-kitten-on-couch-under-knitted-blanket-two-cats-cuddling-and-hugging-1470602405.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

After a long long night, I find myself here? The other dude behind me doesn't speak so..? hummm? Can anyone guess where this place is? XO ~S

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 12.39.40 AM.png

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 30

You guessed it...it's standing around looking pretty time.  Today's ponderings include...should I get off my butt and make myself a hot chocolate, what song should I use for my latest blog post, I really need to change my jeans, am I hungry, and damn, my last assignment only got a "pass"!

UPDATE In case anyone is wondering...I did make the hot choc and decided on a blog post song =D

Snapshot_003.jpg

Edited by Jordan Whitt
Did an update...just in case anyone cares.
  • Like 24

19 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

Flower

It is such a dull and dreary day where I live in real life, and I was not fully awake until I saw this rather striking photo of yours - it truly has woken up a part of my brain that three cups of coffee had failed to do.

Gorgeous colurs - and your avatar, the pose, the hair, all are glorious and uplifting.  Thank you. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1