How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Back to posed and processed. 

I love the little floofy doggy to the left... I have named him Arthur.  The location is Frogmore.

Frogmore

Hehe, this reminds me of that scene in the movie Toys (I loved Alsatia Zevo, btw; she made me tear up), where Patrick, I think, was wearing a red suit for camouflage against a red wall, cuz you blend in so incrediby well against that back wall. :) I could hardly see you, except I did, of course, and you look your usual amazingly adorable self, naturally. ❤️

And doggie, dunno about that one. Looks cute, but I'm still getting a "Hey, I saw her first!" look off of him. 🤩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

Hehe, that's why I put the caveat in, in case I wound up with my foot in my mouth. 🤩 (easier to extricate it, that way 😁). Seriously, your avis are so naturally high-class, I often take em for granted; but really, they're absolutely fantastic, every time.

aaww... thanks. :)  I try. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Saravendi said:

After a long long night, I find myself here? The other dude behind me doesn't speak so..? hummm? Can anyone guess where this place is? XO ~S

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 12.39.40 AM.png

I don't see you post that often. Kinda sad, really, as your avi is amazing; and this pose here, well, quite alluring, actually. ❤️

Where this is? My guess is a subway station. (And, if not, cuz there's some red in it too, Santa's underground workshop? 😁)

Edited by kiramanell
Typo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am a big fan of watercolor paintings iRL, I've recently started to paint again. And I like it so much that I thought it would be a great idea to take a watercolor-ish pic in SL. Obviously this is heavily processed but I like the result.

20200603_010c.png

• Like 35
Just now, TatianaNikolay said:

Too late, already have one 🤣

I told ya, didn't I? You really should only have taken one of those confections, not both. 😛 "Oh, it's just a harmless little bonbon."

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
17 minutes ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

01229.jpg

I must say I'm really liking this new style of yours, instead of the usal 'across-the-screen' shots. Those are also great, of course; but these new ones really catch my eye. ❤️

• Like 3
1 hour ago, TatianaNikolay said:
7 hours ago, BeautifulXu said:

you're gonna get a big butt!

Too late, already have one 🤣

But it is hidden away in inventory... right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Naturally I do not possess Scylla's godly artistic skills. But I wanted to contribute anyway. In full black & white, for the occasion. From high up in the sky, Kira has a message for you:

matters3.thumb.jpg.874b4b9f91dc3427273df7d683593012.jpg

• Like 31

sunriseoceanzindra.thumb.jpg.efef2b4895337a202f13e5929f689cb0.jpg

Sunrise on the Zindra coast.

EEP has great sunrises and sunsets, but broad daylight looks dim. Needs a bit more diffuse lighting.

• Like 27
2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

In full black & white, for the occasion. From high up in the sky, Kira has a message for you:

matters3.thumb.jpg.874b4b9f91dc3427273df7d683593012.jpg

This is a lovely, and meaningful pic. You should consider submitting it to the Second Life Official Flickr group: they're posting a lot of BLM pics!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1