How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 minutes ago, InventedSuicide said:

Isn’t this one Max? :o I thought Chloe had blue hair 

No, it's still Choe. :) This is her from 'Before the Storm.' She didn't have blue punk hair yet, at that time (she's around 16 here). In this prequel, she gets to know Amber, with her blue-feathered earring. It is very likely her future blue hair color was a tribute to Amber.

ETA: This Chloe, to be precise:

chloe_price.jpg.bea71ee8060bdf37c1a5039ea668a518.jpg

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 21

26 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

No, it's still Choe. :) This is her from 'Before the Storm.' She didn't have blue punk hair yet, at that time (she's around 16 here). In this prequel, she gets to know Amber, with her blue-feathered earring. It is very likely her future blue hair color was a tribute to Amber.

ETA: This Chloe, to be precise:

chloe_price.jpg.bea71ee8060bdf37c1a5039ea668a518.jpg

Aaah I see. The hair was throwing me off a bit! 😛 

• Like 2

The theme for SL Pride this year is "together"...together in unity, life, health, harmony spirit, love, power, strength, mind, body, and peace. In light of all the recent tragedies, we should take a moment to reflect on bringing the human race together - all sexual orientations, genders, and races. Happy pride month everyone! 

william pride_023-Edit 4.8mb_.png

• Like 31

1 hour ago, melanatedaquarian said:

The theme for SL Pride this year is "together"...together in unity, life, health, harmony spirit, love, power, strength, mind, body, and peace. In light of all the recent tragedies, we should take a moment to reflect on bringing the human race together - all sexual orientations, genders, and races. Happy pride month everyone! 

william pride_023-Edit 4.8mb_.png

I love this picture & the message 🏳️‍🌈❤️

• Like 10