Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

mQQnie    25

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... then he sends me this! lol

some kinda SL photographer methinks.... still haven't gotten around to scheduling anything wif him....

butters.png

• Like 18

ForrestChild    993
5 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

So .... are you the girl or the mouse? xD

Just kidding.  You look very cute.

Actually he's a kind of flying bunny :P

And. Thank you :)

Klytyna    882

Today... I am mostly feeling a touch demonic... Up on the build platform looking at some 'simple little project' for somebody...

Up on the Build Platform.png

• Like 13

seanabrady    136

Today's look was meant to show off the new corset piercings i purchased. So needed something a little sheer.

LOTD_001_001.thumb.png.1a5a87ca3c2ab0cfa7a837f6ce59b35f.png

• Like 12

Talligurl    4,805
30 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Hundreds?

I have like 20 and I thought I had a lot :)

I have 487, the thing is that probably over 400 of those are for my pre mesh avi I will never use, I need to learn to throw stuff out.

• Like 1

AnnistynSL    430

Yesterday I went dancing, and today I am just standing here waiting, and hoping I didn't scare him away forever....

oie_ByDugomAb39d.jpg

Edited by AnnistynSL
  • Like 13

LittleMe Jewell    3,750
1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Hundreds?

I have like 20 and I thought I had a lot :)

29 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I have 487, the thing is that probably over 400 of those are for my pre mesh avi I will never use, I need to learn to throw stuff out.

I currently have 3 - One is called Base and is just my body,skin,eyes,brows.  Another is a 1000 complexity low lag outfit for super busy areas.  The other is my current outfit for the day - basically a copy of 'Current Outfit' before I start trying crap on, so I can quickly get back to it - but the contents actually change pretty often.  I only recently started this 'create outfit' stuff, but then again, I also toss almost all regular clothing after wearing it once.

• Like 2

Sagadin    1,230

Trying out a demo of a mesh bento head (Barbara from GA.EG) which I am VERY tempted to drop a bunch of lindens on, along with various add-ons. I've been resisting but my will is weakening. Posting this will no doubt put me over the edge... :)

saga-034.jpg

• Like 11

ChinRey    1,318

You really, really don't want to know how my avatar looks today. I got tired of receiving and declining a Maitreya update every time I logged on and every time I changed outfit and replacing the mesh bodies of all the outfits would have taken ages so last week I deleted them all and started anew and then I got a bit carried away with body shapes and outfits and I haven't gotten aroudn to any outfits suitable for the fainhearted public yet.

• Like 4