How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

30 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Hundreds?

I have like 20 and I thought I had a lot :)

I have 487, the thing is that probably over 400 of those are for my pre mesh avi I will never use, I need to learn to throw stuff out.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Hundreds?

I have like 20 and I thought I had a lot :)

29 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I have 487, the thing is that probably over 400 of those are for my pre mesh avi I will never use, I need to learn to throw stuff out.

I currently have 3 - One is called Base and is just my body,skin,eyes,brows.  Another is a 1000 complexity low lag outfit for super busy areas.  The other is my current outfit for the day - basically a copy of 'Current Outfit' before I start trying crap on, so I can quickly get back to it - but the contents actually change pretty often.  I only recently started this 'create outfit' stuff, but then again, I also toss almost all regular clothing after wearing it once.

• Like 3

Trying out a demo of a mesh bento head (Barbara from GA.EG) which I am VERY tempted to drop a bunch of lindens on, along with various add-ons. I've been resisting but my will is weakening. Posting this will no doubt put me over the edge... :)

saga-034.jpg

• Like 34
  • Thanks 1

You really, really don't want to know how my avatar looks today. I got tired of receiving and declining a Maitreya update every time I logged on and every time I changed outfit and replacing the mesh bodies of all the outfits would have taken ages so last week I deleted them all and started anew and then I got a bit carried away with body shapes and outfits and I haven't gotten aroudn to any outfits suitable for the fainhearted public yet.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2