Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Nostoll

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, BeautifulXu said:

what do I send you so you can make an avatar for me?

Nobody makes an avatar for you. You make it for yourself. You do that by clicking this link:

https://join.secondlife.com/?lang=en-US

You sign up to join Second Life. You download the Second Life Viewer. You log in via that viewer. And you're in Second Life with your own Second Life avatar.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BeautifulXu said:

what do I send you so you can make an avatar for me?

 

You should always feel free to ask anything to anyone. :) But if I were you, I would just make my own avi. There's so much joy in creating it, dressing her up, getting hair, nails, shoes, what not. Can't look inside your head, of course; but I think you will feel more satisfied with the end-result if you go this way. Unless you start to compare. I hope you won't, because trying to measure up, is just one long, never-ending road of frustration. Just makes what looks beautiful and right to you, and I'm sure others will appreciate it too. :)

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Nobody makes an avatar for you. You make it for yourself. You do that by clicking this link:

https://join.secondlife.com/?lang=en-US

You sign up to join Second Life. You download the Second Life Viewer. You log in via that viewer. And you're in Second Life with your own Second Life avatar.

She has a forum account so she's done that bit already. She just hasn't downloaded the viewer and logged into it yet.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

She has a forum account so she's done that bit already. She just hasn't downloaded the viewer and logged into it yet.

From the inworld profile - with 14 groups and one profile pick - it looks like we're both wrong. xD

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

From the inworld profile - with 14 groups and one profile pick - it looks like we're both wrong. xD

which means then that "make me an avatar" really means "buy me a mesh body and head and lots of expensive clothes"...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

which means then that "make me an avatar" really means "buy me a mesh body and head and lots of expensive clothes"...

I think maybe she means she might just need some help & doesn’t really understand the ins and outs of SL? I dunno. 🤷‍♀️ We should probably let her speak for herself, though.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Maitimo said:

200604_001.thumb.jpg.b971986efcf69ae6c75801fa696fcd6c.jpg

 

Deep, meaningful, and to the point. You go, gir... actually not sure exactly what gender you are meant to be (and I mean that in the most respectful way). But the message of tolerance is incredibly clear, optimistic, and inclusive. Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations, as the Vulcan proverb goes.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kiramanell said:

Deep, meaningful, and to the point. You go, gir... actually not sure exactly what gender you are meant to be (and I mean that in the most respectful way). 

Thank you. And even I don't know what gender I'm supposed to be (though I do still feel more comfortable with male pronouns... a fifty year habit is hard to break).

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kiramanell said:
3 hours ago, Maitimo said:

which means then that "make me an avatar" really means "buy me a mesh body and head and lots of expensive clothes"...

 

Or maybe she really doesn't understand. :( I'm rather confused now.

Based on many other posts, I'd go with confused and mostly just not understanding the avatar customization stuff much.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

Continuing with the falling theme, this is how I've been feeling the past few weeks:

610701.jpg

Ooooo properly discombobulated :( 

I know that feeling. 

But you always do everything with style and lovely shiny shoes. :) 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Saskia Rieko said:

it's a great place for out get together meetings - we can play as if we were a royal family :)

We are certianly disfunctional enough.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

You look remarkably calm, you must have been only dreaming about falling out of a skybox - you know, one of those dreams where you wake up just before you land, and your leg jerks into a cramp. 

but you don't look frightened.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2020 at 2:10 AM, taisiyakarpenko said:

Snapshot_6000psx.thumb.jpg.2b6790a5c8eba7fe46badb5e65ea2a87.jpg

I DO love my DeeTaleZ skin, but it is quite high maintenance - have to exfoliate all the time to keep it smooth and shiny ...

And those pesky bags under my eyes - what ever I do, they never go away! Have to have a chat with Izzie about that, seriously!!!

 

Parce que tu le vaux bien, n'est-ce pas?! 😍

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, BeautifulXu said:

you and who is the nude girl?

the art show has given me something else to look forward to!  I've also tried practicing some of the easier poses. step by step!

Edited by BeautifulXu
i responded to the wrong picture.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Based on many other posts, I'd go with confused and mostly just not understanding the avatar customization stuff much.

i'll try to build the avatar today.I want to make pretty one without the building stripes. i'm not new I've been writing to you for a long time. I can't draw myself and make pictures.  Thanks for your help!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...