How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Mucky Puddles said:

my Mrs Spamela

49963983792_1ef2e3ba29_k.jpg

Quite a gripping work, actually. As we were talking about  Malcolm Reynolds elsewhere (totally unrelated), let me take this opportinity to paraphrase the man by saying "I could stand to see a little more." 🤩

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Quite a gripping work, actually. As we were talking about  Malcolm Reynolds elsewhere (totally unrelated), let me take this opportinity to paraphrase the man by saying "I could stand to see a little more." 🤩

then I wanna see also, ha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panteleeva said:

Flower

You know I always think your gorgeous, dreamy avi is stunning. But here the flowers arrangement, I must admit, is equally beautiful. ❤️ It's a scene I would leap into in a jiffy. :) Whatever beautiful world you got yourself into, you absolutely belong there. 😍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

@Saskia Riekoshowed me the garden infront of her house.... There were some crocodiles there. She said they were harmless. So today I came back and  came to close... WAAAAH He got me!!! Can anybody help me please.......?

Crocodile_001C.png

Crocodile_002.png

I told you also not to pet them. In case anyone else gets bitten, they are not mine and I am not responsible. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, melanatedaquarian said:

The theme for SL Pride this year is "together"...together in unity, life, health, harmony spirit, love, power, strength, mind, body, and peace. In light of all the recent tragedies, we should take a moment to reflect on bringing the human race together - all sexual orientations, genders, and races. Happy pride month everyone! 

william pride_023-Edit 4.8mb_.png

Great pic, wonderful words, beautiful thoughts.

Thank you, and Happy Pride to you too.

(BTW I hope you don't mind but I have downloaded a copy of this and it's now the desktop wallpaper on my laptop for the rest of the month).

• Like 9