Name Changes Contest Winners!

Keira Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

Thank you to everyone who submitted entries to the Name Changes Contest!  We apologize that it took so long to announce the winners - but we had an overwhelming response (over 2400 Residents responded)! It was such a great list of names to go through, that it took just a bit longer than anticipated to whittle it down.  So, without further delay, I give you the first 8 (yes, 8. I couldn't narrow it down to just 5!) last names chosen for the list:

Conundrum
Dismantled
Huntsman
Littlepaws
Nova
Ravenhurst
Wumpkins
Yeetly

The winners have been notified via email, so if you suggested one of those names, be on the lookout for an email from me.  

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Molly Conundrum

Molly Dismantled

Molly Huntsman

Molly Littlepaws

Molly Nova

Molly Ravenhurst

Molly Wumpkins

Molly Yeetly

this is bring flashbacks to the olden days. I can't decide. What else you got ?!

altho!!! when I squish my eyes I can see me being Molly Wumpkins

like, let me molly fy that for you.  You wants one wump in your kins with that or two wumps ??

😸

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

So if you have a certain last name you would like to use and have it changed, are you able to submit that, pay a fee for the change, or are you left with only the selected names submitted and approved by LL to chose from? I ask this, because I know a lot of couples in SL would love to share the same last name as their SL partner (which for many of us are also our RL partner/spouses) 🥰

And congratulations to the winners.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

So if you have a certain last name you would like to use and have it changed, are you able to submit that, pay a fee for the change, or are you left with only the selected names submitted and approved by LL to chose from? I ask this, because I know a lot of couples in SL would love to share the same last name as their SL partner (which for many of us are also our RL partner/spouses) 🥰

it's only from the predefined list of last names.

The real fun starts with a good first name. I've come up with:-

Cosmic Conundrum

Brokan Dismantled

Tart Huntsman

Thoughtful Littlepaws

Bossy Nova

The last three are proving harder; so far I have;-

Mad Ravenhurst

Bumpy Wumpkins

Compel Yeetly

Any further offers?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

it's only from the predefined list of last names.

Well good to know how its set up. I'll be keeping the last name I wanted to change then and holding onto those extra Lindens. I'm paying enough for 3 premium accounts so I'll stay focused on that. 😉

10 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

I would like to use my last name for my man's toon. But probably be a headache in the back-end of things.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Keira Linden said:

Thank you to everyone who submitted entries to the Name Changes Contest!  We apologize that it took so long to announce the winners - but we had an overwhelming response (over 2400 Residents responded)! It was such a great list of names to go through, that it took just a bit longer than anticipated to whittle it down.  So, without further delay, I give you the first 8 (yes, 8. I couldn't narrow it down to just 5!) last names chosen for the list:

Conundrum
Dismantled
Huntsman
Littlepaws
Nova
Ravenhurst
Wumpkins
Yeetly

The winners have been notified via email, so if you suggested one of those names, be on the lookout for an email from me.  

Poor choice imho

• Like 8

I submitted 30 name suggestions myself for the contest, and I was disappointed that one of them were chosen.

I quite like "Conundrum", thiugh!

Here was my list of submissions. I checked and none of them had been used before by LL. (I thought Kerfuffle would be a sure-fire winner!)

Skywalker

Culprit

Woodstock

Agent

Kerfuffle

Bystander

Fashionista

Doublecross

Dithers

Deutschland

Carnival

Canada

Hijinks

Flabbergast

Willow

Pretend

Lookalike

Bupkis

Instigator

Representative

Bindernagel

Drag

Model

Tchotchke

Byzantine

Solarflare

Lagfest

Simcrossing

Blunder

BikiniKangaroo

Zilch

Celebrity

Blunderbuss

Excalibur

Fortytwo

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.