How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Angelina String said:

Luckily I have something to wear under them :)

Ok, so this might be a somewhat inappropriate thing to ask a lady... But what is it your wearing under that dress?? :)

Edited by Zeta Vandyke
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Ok, so this might be a somewhat inappropriate thing to ask a lady... But what is it your wearing under that dress?? :)

That is my VALE KOER Essential Nylonsuit :D The way most SL clothing are made these days, it is my secret weapon to stay decent ;)

Jokes aside, I love this mesh (not applier) bodysuit that can be configured much like the alphas on a mesh body. You select a part of it in its HUD and select whether it should be hidden, sheer or opaque... Its also so narrow fitting that it fit under a lot of dresses, shirts, skirts and other clothing - So I use it as a bra, stockings, bike shorts, panties, pantyhose, halterneck top and more :D

vkebs.thumb.jpg.dd2feb3b7e911ca4db308a3bd4e6e9b4.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 10

58 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

That is my VALE KOER Essential Nylonsuit :D The way most SL clothing are made these days, it is my secret weapon to stay decent ;)

Jokes aside, I love this mesh (not applier) bodysuit that can be configured much like the alphas on a mesh body. You select a part of it in its HUD and select whether it should be hidden, sheer or opaque... Its also so narrow fitting that it fit under a lot of dresses, shirts, skirts and other clothing - So I use it as a bra, stockings, bike shorts, panties, pantyhose, halterneck top and more :D

Oh, I actually have that! Never thought of using it in such a  variable way :)

• Like 2