How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You'd already said it, Kira. I was just amplifying. (And being ranty.)

Rant away.

I remember some years back there was even controversy over a nude photo done of a women that had a double mastectomy. Because, naked female torso 🙄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

48598732956_57369df4fd_b.jpg

Wow.. what a different look for you! I love it Laika! Love the dark hair and makeup....I wouldn’t have recognized you strolling down Main Street. ;)

I also agree 💯 % with Scylla! The first pic is wonderful! Thanks for posting!!!!!!

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 7

13 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Snapshot_002.thumb.jpg.8b6ad57c6c78f2049d15e660345f353a.jpg

New avi still needa a lot of work yet; and may yet even be abandoned. 

Obviously what you’re looking for with you avi is your decision, but from my point of view, I love your new Catwa head... and new lips!!! Only improvment might be to get better lighting balance on your face and crop or blur the background a bit, but all in all a great headshot! 👏🏻🙂

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Obviously what you’re looking for with you avi is your decision, but from my point of view, I love your new Catwa head... and new lips!!! Only improvment might be to get better lighting balance on your face and crop or blur the background a bit, but all in all a great headshot! 👏🏻🙂

Thanks. :) This was just a quick, non post-processed screengrab, just to show the new HD lips.

As for my new avi, she looks pretty alright, so far. But maybe too much like a doll, for my taste. :) She lacks personality -- which I see so abundantly present in other avis posted here. I want a refined look, like Scylla, for example, but then me. I will just need to debarbiefy her a bit. :)

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3

B&W SARA.jpg

Found this pic of a T-shirt that Taya made. I don't think I ever posted it so here ya go! I just love how powerful I feel just wearing it!

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 27

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

/Me agrees......nothing wrong with that look at all!!!! Obviously working the sliders never ends, but your look is great already!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What Sara said, Laika!

And this pic is as good or better than 95% of what crosses my Flickr feed. Lovely!

Thank that was really lovely to hear from you and Sara. I really hope am not coming across as a 'barbi' Im not in Rl and am not hoping to give that appearance on here. I took a lot of what Orwar said onboard about taking pics and was just experimenting today and I did like what I got. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Regarding capturing personality, my main concern shooting is ALWAYS catching personality and trying to show the emotion behind it, be it sadness, happiness or that aloofness  (a requirement of fashion modeling) ;) All of it relies heavily on poses, AO’s and POV (camera angle). So, eyes, smirks, smiles and body positions/language all matter to me. What Scylla has come to master is her ability to capture B&W, mood, emotion and an artistic perspective that has become a unique trademark of her own! Bravo! (I can spot a “Scylla” a mile away)

I can’t do Scylla no more then she can do Sara. My vibe/style is.... well me. I’ve just grown over time into my/this style of presentation and it’s exactly what I’ve come to love and appreciate the most here. Everyone discovering themselves. Just look at these amazing ppl... and how distinctly original they all are from each other @Catrie @Roxy Couturier @Chic Aeon @Jeny Howlett @momomoonusagi @Orwar @Skell Dagger @VictoriaGrwd @Scylla Rhiadra What I strive for is carving out my personality and individuality in a virtual environment. I know that newer ppl can get trapped into Barbie mode, but once you start playing in this sandbox and seeing what’s possible, the authentic you will surely find it’s way.

PS:  Btw, I still like Barbies... weird I know 😘 🧘‍♀️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2