How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You'd already said it, Kira. I was just amplifying. (And being ranty.)

Rant away.

I remember some years back there was even controversy over a nude photo done of a women that had a double mastectomy. Because, naked female torso 🙄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

48598732956_57369df4fd_b.jpg

Wow.. what a different look for you! I love it Laika! Love the dark hair and makeup....I wouldn’t have recognized you strolling down Main Street. ;)

I also agree 💯 % with Scylla! The first pic is wonderful! Thanks for posting!!!!!!

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 7

13 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Snapshot_002.thumb.jpg.8b6ad57c6c78f2049d15e660345f353a.jpg

New avi still needa a lot of work yet; and may yet even be abandoned. 

Obviously what you’re looking for with you avi is your decision, but from my point of view, I love your new Catwa head... and new lips!!! Only improvment might be to get better lighting balance on your face and crop or blur the background a bit, but all in all a great headshot! 👏🏻🙂

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Obviously what you’re looking for with you avi is your decision, but from my point of view, I love your new Catwa head... and new lips!!! Only improvment might be to get better lighting balance on your face and crop or blur the background a bit, but all in all a great headshot! 👏🏻🙂

Thanks. :) This was just a quick, non post-processed screengrab, just to show the new HD lips.

As for my new avi, she looks pretty alright, so far. But maybe too much like a doll, for my taste. :) She lacks personality -- which I see so abundantly present in other avis posted here. I want a refined look, like Scylla, for example, but then me. I will just need to debarbiefy her a bit. :)

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3

B&W SARA.jpg

Found this pic of a T-shirt that Taya made. I don't think I ever posted it so here ya go! I just love how powerful I feel just wearing it!

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 27

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

/Me agrees......nothing wrong with that look at all!!!! Obviously working the sliders never ends, but your look is great already!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What Sara said, Laika!

And this pic is as good or better than 95% of what crosses my Flickr feed. Lovely!

Thank that was really lovely to hear from you and Sara. I really hope am not coming across as a 'barbi' Im not in Rl and am not hoping to give that appearance on here. I took a lot of what Orwar said onboard about taking pics and was just experimenting today and I did like what I got. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1