How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7c9f1deec004098a6a201ed70d90bac3.jpg 

A Harpy from WoW! Took me two days, because I had to do the textures of the arms, tail and legs. And my photoshop crashed before I could safe them, so no other colours. >_>  Really proud of how the feet turned out. Wanted a different skirt, with more pearls, but it's from a bullsh!t gacha that doesn't tell you some of the rares are ultrarares, apparently. 
No fancy picture yet, just a screen, I'm starving.

• Like 33

8 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

7c9f1deec004098a6a201ed70d90bac3.jpg 

A Harpy from WoW! Took me two days, because I had to do the textures of the arms, tail and legs. And my photoshop crashed before I could safe them, so no other colours. >_>  Really proud of how the feet turned out. Wanted a different skirt, with more pearls, but it's from a bullsh!t gacha that doesn't tell you some of the rares are ultrarares, apparently. 
No fancy picture yet, just a screen, I'm starving.

Just so you know, I really enjoy killing harpies in WoW and stealing their cakes.

Oh and great work too! ❤️

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Not the usual kind of pics I post on here buuut I finally got a new computer and really wanna show you guys the difference in graphics. 

On the left is a brand new PC running High graphics. 25 FPS. The second is my 6 year old laptop running low graphics at 7FPS. I just feel like a kid at Christmas!! 

7433AC70-E185-40B7-B7B8-7ADC89E360D0.jpeg

• Like 29
  • Haha 1