How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 minutes ago, InventedSuicide said:

My first time posting raw images in this thread. I LOVE my new computer, it’s gonna open so many possibilities for my pics. Though, I don’t know why my eyeballs are black and make me look like a robot. Lol. :/ 

124EDA00-4354-48F0-A1F6-4128A34EE360.jpeg

Some animations in furniture rotate the eyes in very strange way, so that they have that very dark, almost black, look. I have seen that it mostly happens when lying down.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Some animations in furniture rotate the eyes in very strange way, so that they have that very dark, almost black, look. I have seen that it mostly happens when lying down.

Ahh makes sense, though. You can see it at the pics I posted in the top of this page & there wasn’t any furniture there

• Like 2

6 hours ago, InventedSuicide said:

On the left is a brand new PC running High graphics. 25 FPS

Is this right?....My crappy PC (borrowed) is about 8 years old with a Nvidia GTX 545 card and if I drop to 25fps i know it's about to start locking up! Usually I have around 50-70+ fps when in the house and 25fps seems very low for a "new PC". I'm no "techie" though so may be getting this wrong?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MissMagicCakes said:

I don't usually make half human half X avatars but today

Snapshot_134.thumb.png.a307f3a106144458e913580f09946b07.png\\

I'm the centaur of attention

*laughs and slowly devolves into hysterical tears*

There is a joke in my head with riding  and also one with carrot. But I keep it to myself. 

Nice avatar. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1