How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

He asked "Would you like to dance with me?" First I had my doubts seeing our height differences. Then I thought "why not, lets give it a try". And we danced, and had a very nice long chat. I was so glad that I accepted his dance offer. 🙂

2020-05-12_Short-and-Tall.thumb.jpg.724be96a25aef6ec2772a7480da2a260.jpg

Your companion's dimensions are very interesting - but we all seem to fit perfectly well when we are horizontal ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Your companion's dimensions are very interesting - but we all seem to fit perfectly well when we are horizontal ;) 

/me sets his chest sliders to 'Hollow' ... :P

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, InventedSuicide said:

Another couple of mermaid pictures 😛 🧜🏻‍♀️ 

A732874B-C4CA-4DD7-93B2-0F56F279ED3C.jpeg

Totally loving this! ❤️ Not just a plausible (and pretty) mermaid, but a believable dweling too, with beautiful glowy lights. :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Georgic 4: The Good Earth

(Or, Why the Hell Are There SO MANY BUGS HERE?)

Georgic-4-2-Blank.thumb.jpg.640941fe1244810ad40d980b8c97b919.jpg

Stunning, as usual. ❤️ The scene is so realistic! I couldn't even begin to fathom how I would ever get my avi to take on this totally appropriate 'Working in the garden, looking up' look. And you could be covered entirely in soil, and still look amazing! 😛

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While noodling around at Ivory Tower sandbox, a young woman asked if I'd loan her my avi to help finalize pose positions on a backdrop she was creating. The juxtaposition of our respective looks compelled me to take a snapshot. I think we make an interesting pair...

1849523111_MichaelJackson_002.thumb.jpg.163eb7fb03992a3c92995d5459842414.jpg

ETA: I just had a lovely chat with the creator. I've encouraged her to visit the forums, post her work, and engage us in conversation about SL photography and clothing design. I hope she drops in.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 25

1 hour ago, seeno29 said:

May i ask what skin you're using? i'm looking for a good chubby skin and this seems nice, is it doux?

It's The Skinnery.  They have a nice Chubby option. :) 

• Like 3