How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

If you are curious, post the question in Answers asking why some old computers run better than new computers. This isn't really the thread to wonder off into a tech explanation about hardware.

Try coiling up the power cord and soaking it in coffee...

!!!!

Blimey

Not in a million years.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

If you are curious, post the question in Answers asking why some old computers run better than new computers. This isn't really the thread to wonder off into a tech explanation about hardware.

It was just a simple curiosity question to @InventedSuicide in response to her post about her new PC on THIS thread! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What puzzles me is that this started before I even attached the animation HUD for the first time

The animations are installed into the brain of your head, so they start up as soon as you add the head. Think of your Animation HUD as being the same as your TV remote. It's just a controller for the animations.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, asteriddle said:

aa_053.png

I'm really loving the colors, light and composition of this! ❤️

But now for the no doubt dumb question, what exactly are you supposed to be? Your outfit reminds of a British cop somehow. :) Or are you a racer with really wide sleeves?

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

I'm really loving the colors, light and composition of this! ❤️

But now for the no doubt dumb question, what exactly are you supposed to be? Your outfit reminds of a British cop somehow. :) Or are you a racer with really wide sleeves?

supposed to be a racing outfit :0! and thank you !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

The animations are installed into the brain of your head, so they start up as soon as you add the head. Think of your Animation HUD as being the same as your TV remote. It's just a controller for the animations.

Thanks, Skell! That makes sense. And it's all under control now!

It's a very nice head! I quite liked the Logo one I've been using, except the lips and around the corners of the eyes, but this one is much more versatile and easy to shape!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you both! This noob is very grateful!

(What puzzles me is that this started before I even attached the animation HUD for the first time . . . but whatevs! That fixed it! YAY!)

Catwa heads (including demos) ship with every single animation already active by default. It annoys the hell outta me. I usually keep only the first two on the top row, and the second one on the second row.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

As an art teacher I know once said, "It's always about the light." I don't have her talent, LOL, be she's definitely right. :) Here's "Breakfast" (at my Windlass). Some post-processing, naturally (sorry, Seicher 😁); cutout layer, blended with 'color dodge'. And, @Ajay McDowwll, I actually used some curves, this time. ☺️ (Albeit still a preset).

break5.thumb.png.c97ebd6a9bb890b04375207aad4042b9.png

And the bland (but cropped) original:

break3.thumb.png.ac04ef79eedc9fb137b89c8ee3129f38.png

Less jaggies, this time, as I used an outtake of a huge grab.

• Like 24

One outfit, two colour-schemes.

610262.jpg?width=1200

The outfit is all from Sn@tch, I think the skirt is a gift at Free Dove(?) the top is from their mainstore. Shoes; Taela by KC. Hair is Juniper by Magika. Tattoo is Phalx by Rebels.

The skirt only comes in purple and grey but it is mod so I tinted the grey one to get the green.

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 25

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

As an art teacher I know once said, "It's always about the light." I don't have her talent, LOL, be she's definitely right. :) Here's "Breakfast" (at my Windlass). Some post-processing, naturally (sorry, Seicher 😁); cutout layer, blended with 'color dodge'. And, @Ajay McDowwll, I actually used some curves, this time. ☺️ (Albeit still a preset).

break5.thumb.png.c97ebd6a9bb890b04375207aad4042b9.png

And the bland (but cropped) original:

break3.thumb.png.ac04ef79eedc9fb137b89c8ee3129f38.png

Less jaggies, this time, as I used an outtake of a huge grab.

I love the differences these tweaks make, and also the candid look of the picture :)  Fantastic!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

I love the differences these tweaks make, and also the candid look of the picture :)  Fantastic!!!

Hehe; I really love it that you love it. ❤️ I must confess, I got the idea for a green theme from you, actually (what with the teapot and all). Then I remembered I had my Windlass, of course, similarly colored, with matching teacups to boot. :)

N.B. This was actually supposed to go in Seicher's RAW thread; but an upload mishap occured; and when I went to reupload it, LOL, turns out I was reading in a different thread already. :) Oh well.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2