How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

One outfit, two colour-schemes.

610262.jpg?width=1200

The outfit is all from Sn@tch, I think the skirt is a gift at Free Dove(?) the top is from their mainstore. Shoes; Taela by KC. Hair is Juniper by Magika. Tattoo is Phalx by Rebels.

The skirt only comes in purple and grey but it is mod so I tinted the grey one to get the green.

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 25

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

As an art teacher I know once said, "It's always about the light." I don't have her talent, LOL, be she's definitely right. :) Here's "Breakfast" (at my Windlass). Some post-processing, naturally (sorry, Seicher 😁); cutout layer, blended with 'color dodge'. And, @Ajay McDowwll, I actually used some curves, this time. ☺️ (Albeit still a preset).

break5.thumb.png.c97ebd6a9bb890b04375207aad4042b9.png

And the bland (but cropped) original:

break3.thumb.png.ac04ef79eedc9fb137b89c8ee3129f38.png

Less jaggies, this time, as I used an outtake of a huge grab.

I love the differences these tweaks make, and also the candid look of the picture :)  Fantastic!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

I love the differences these tweaks make, and also the candid look of the picture :)  Fantastic!!!

Hehe; I really love it that you love it. ❤️ I must confess, I got the idea for a green theme from you, actually (what with the teapot and all). Then I remembered I had my Windlass, of course, similarly colored, with matching teacups to boot. :)

N.B. This was actually supposed to go in Seicher's RAW thread; but an upload mishap occured; and when I went to reupload it, LOL, turns out I was reading in a different thread already. :) Oh well.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Catrie said:

Day136

I clicked your link to go to your blog to get details of this glorious outfit, but see you're closed for maintenance. Fab outfit - I would wear that in real life! Ultra feminine and you look like a precious gemstone in it. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I clicked your link to go to your blog to get details of this glorious outfit, but see you're closed for maintenance. Fab outfit - I would wear that in real life! Ultra feminine and you look like a precious gemstone in it. 

If you click the pic itself, it takes you to flickr, which has the credits. :)  The dress is  "Magen" by Gothic Punk Dolls.  I believe their shop is located on the RP sim Dellamore,where I took the pic. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1