Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

37 minutes ago, SunnySunnyson said:

Snapshot_092.jpg

I love the "social distancing" mask - could be very useful in real life. Love the contrast of the black and gold against the pink and purple, I get that dopamine release on looking at your photos. Should I be that cheered up? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Mucky Puddles said:

This is how my pal the very talented @Rara Destiny looked when I snapped her yesterday. She don't post on here, cos she's too good for the likes of us 😄

49887019281_0858270478_k.jpg

Really great shot! What windlight are you using in this if I may ask?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DanielLoveStefani said:

My real life self could certainly take a lesson from how this space is organised as I am a clutterbug and this does look fresh and tidy, co-ordinated, and yet homely.  The splash of colour with the tulips is smashing. And I love the clock. Actually, the more I look, the more I see. Smashing! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

The dress is absolutely fab - although black is not my colour. It looks tremendous against the backdrop of the car in the third picture, and your tats under the fishnets are outstanding. The sleeves and bow detail are particularly nice on the dress, but I'd like it in light blue or pink. 

Tysm!!❤️ I wasn’t sure if I was feeling it too much but your words mean a lot hehe

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Zzevir said:

There is something in your look whats draw me . But also there is something whats say nahhh stay away from her. 

I think the technical term for that is - "possibly jailbait"!  😆

1 hour ago, InventedSuicide said:

not sure if I’m feeling the dress though. What do you guys think?

One of those comments I automatically jump on......then remember that the feminists and PC brigade probably already have a contract hit out on me, so better not!  😐

1 hour ago, InventedSuicide said:

New hair & I tried to mix and match some bits... not sure if I’m feeling the dress though. What do you guys think? ❤️❤️

C73BFAF8-CA9C-4032-A2F4-07B23199BB80.jpeg

My girl alt Jenna has that dress and yeah, while nice, there's just something a little off about it. Looks better on you as Jenna has a shorter neck so it comes under her jawline, but it's one of those dresses where I feel it's impossible to lie and you just have to be honest and say "yes, it does make your bum/ass look big! lol.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

I think the technical term for that is - "possibly jailbait"!  😆

One of those comments I automatically jump on......then remember that the feminists and PC brigade probably already have a contract hit out on me, so better not!  😐

My girl alt Jenna has that dress and yeah, while nice, there's just something a little off about it. Looks better on you as Jenna has a shorter neck so it comes under her jawline, but it's one of those dresses where I feel it's impossible to lie and you just have to be honest and say "yes, it does make your bum/ass look big! lol.

Yes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Hmmm .. not sure yet if to keep this one .. :|

49892165076_739cd7ece6_o(1).thumb.jpg.9ccbd614c9f9288b099d6f527069da95.jpg

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 15

War, War Never Changes

This was inspired by my love of military stuff, and then the rest came together quite naturally. I hope you all enjoy ♥

• Like 28

4 hours ago, Dano Seale said:

Jenna having a 'blonde' moment!

Snapshot_038.png

I'd say oooooh stockings and suspenders properly done, but then I'd remember it was my mother that liked and wore them and that put me off them, but my boyf in real life would sure as hell like this picture - and that's just plain weird as Jenna is YOU ! 

My head hurts.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

raw shot today 5/13/2020. If anyone wants to hang out hmu inwold: Allegra2 Resident

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 18

On 5/12/2020 at 3:08 PM, InventedSuicide said:

Another couple of mermaid pictures 😛 🧜🏻‍♀️ 

25CB8697-1187-4F3F-96C0-8761FE804B45.jpeg

A732874B-C4CA-4DD7-93B2-0F56F279ED3C.jpeg

Looking stunning Lex ♥ u gotta tell me where u got that fin *.*

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

and that's just plain weird as Jenna is YOU ! 

Hey....at least I own up to her being me! At least you can tell him and if he ever comes in world he'll know at least one girl to avoid! Best not show him this one though....just in case right?  😆

Snapshot_025.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

Hey....at least I own up to her being me! At least you can tell him and if he ever comes in world he'll know at least one girl to avoid! Best not show him this one though....just in case right?  😆

Snapshot_025.png

He's been telling me SL is pointless so far, and that there is no danger of him creating an avatar and exploring SL, but ...

oh my!!

Edited by Marigold Devin
what a tease
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Allegra2 said:

Looking stunning Lex ♥ u gotta tell me where u got that fin *.*

A store called The Cove :D its my favourite (of the 4 different ones that I own lol) & it’s affordable! 

• Like 4