How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I swear, it takes me forever to find the most popular stores.  Like Neve.  Sigh.

On the plus side, I was able to coordinate The Eldritch Horror's* outfit with mine :P

*As a side note, she is much less of a horror since I took the "angry" expression out of her rotation.  There's actually very little resemblance to the Bride of Chucky anymore.

Ajay and Spawn_019edit.png

• Like 28
  • Haha 5

So a few day's ago I brought a few thing mostly demos just to have a bit of fun. One of them was a signature mesh vest. But I just have a system body because I'm cheap/broke/not interested to buy a mesh body, but it made me interested how difficult is to make an alpha mask for a clothe. And that is the result. I created something. 

3.jpg.4273985beedc6b998aad657199425153.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.b2b3b539ea698da97df85ed7d3967b51.jpg

I'm thinking that I will put it on the MP. 

Edited by Zzevir
  • Like 20

1 hour ago, Catrie said:

Apparently, @Conall DeCuir and I had the same idea of where to take pics.  Though his is so much more creative than mine. 😛

Isn't it funny! I stood there for an hour, waiting for something i couldn't describe and then i left to early as it seems :( And thank you Catrie, though i think you and your dress attract much more attention 🥰

• Like 4

I's a kitteh today.

49521717027_71fe85af27_b.jpg

49520981173_0337a11fd7_b.jpg

This is a mod of the Curious Chinchilla, with ears from Felis, teeth from the Rainworx tiger (shrunk to fit), Catseye bento tail and BOM feet from Kibitz.

And for a laugh, this is my first furry avatar from 2006/2007...

russthecat.jpg.b0c1726828553caf98c9b5789de3ef49.jpg...

• Like 26