How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 minute ago, Saskia Rieko said:

supercute! And now I need such avatar :D 

It's called a dinkie, I can send you the lm to the in world store if you'd like!

Edit: It comes in many different cat coats, too!

Edited by Syn Anatine
  • Like 4

Just now, Syn Anatine said:

It's called a dinkie, I can send you the lm to the in world store if you'd like!

Edit: It comes in many different cat coats, too!

yes, please! This will be perfect for my alt and a good reason to use that account again, apart of being my extra inventory. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Saw this sim recently reviewed on Inara Pey's blog, and I fell in love with the sheep herd. :) Great photo here. :)

Thank you. I love that scene and I wondered "how can I tell a story with that?" Inspiration comes easily in the right settings. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

To post to more than 30 (?) groups one has to be a PRO member.

Groups can opt out of the limits, I think I managed to cram a few shots into 120-ish groups with just scrolling down the list and trying to put it in everything I could.

It's just not worth the effort for me. I'm not on Flickr to hoard 'faves'.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No time for an elaborate shot tonight (I'm sleeeeeeeepy), but I did take this one to show off . . .

. . . my FIRST EVER FULLY BOM OUTFIT!!

Yes, that's right. I'm now on board. Sort of. This is with the Slink Redux, which (after a few minutes figuring out what was what) is happily very easy to use. The coat is an oldish one, but one of my favourites: it comes only in standard sizes, but with an alpha layer, which worked perfectly!

Now, I need to find a few more high-quality system layer clothes for under things (tees, jeans, undies, etc.), although I was pleasantly surprised to discover how many of my applier clothing sets come with system layers. And then, on to figuring out BOM on Lara.

New-York-Stairs-Blank.thumb.png.101f03a2acfdecde4754e3329a7c015f.png

• Like 26