Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

37 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

It's ok...she looks like the one that got away with my peacoat on a winter's night in Villefranche :D

Good that she ran ... right into my arms 😎

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

Explaining her the next day he has no money left for the rings as he bought a car.

Ohhh I have more advice for you :D 

1. From the change what you have buy some hand lotion because you will need it. 

2. When you inflate your car tiers watch it as that's the only thing what is getting blown in the near future. 

3. Lock your keys away as if not one day you will find your car on ebay. 

2 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

Oh, and, if someone seeks for a really breathtaking sim to do photos .... my pictures above were taken at Garrigua, a french coastal town which made me say "WOW"
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nightcall/134/60/31

Thanks. :)  I've been looking for new places to go.

Also, just decided to do a head shot today. 

Day41

• Like 24

The Scotland Sim is also nice. I found a friend. But for the second time in a week I got pushed by a moron, at least he didn't give me a trick walk this time.

SL215.jpg

SL219.jpg

• Like 32

So before the hot tub goes cold...…...just my take.

It was a big area so difficult to capture in any sort of detail.

1: Is Eva, me and Scylla

2: Is clockwise from upper left....Eva, me, Scylla, Taya, Sara, Laika

3: As above...………...if I got that right!! :)

SL221.jpg

SL222.jpg

SL223.jpg

• Like 23

21 hours ago, Orwar said:

No, no. You post in 400+ groups, most of which only allow you to post 1-2 pics per day or week, so you'd best join something like 3,000-4,000 to make sure that you can carpet bomb good.

To post to more than 30 (?) groups one has to be a PRO member.

There used to be a Grease Monkey app for Flickr so one could one-click post to a batch of groups. Today I find the site for the app is gone. I assume posting to 400+ groups is a matter of patience or OCD... or they still have the app.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nalates Urriah said:

To post to more than 30 (?) groups one has to be a PRO member.

There used to be a Grease Monkey app for Flickr so one could one-click post to a batch of groups. Today I find the site for the app is gone. I assume posting to 400+ groups is a matter of patience or OCD... or they still have the app.

If they opted out of that limit then you can still post to more than 30; it is painstaking but do-able. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Raise your hand if you remember when dresses like this used to be called "shirts"!  Unbelievably, this didn't come with panties, even though it is so short that bits peek out. And it is so tight that 99% of my underwear won't fit under it. Thank gods for my Dead Dollz panties, as they fit under everything I've tried them with so far. And yes, I bought this despite my slight grumbling because I thought it was wicked cute. :p

dress or shirt 2102020_001.png

• Like 27

That's me today, had him for over a year and can't stop using him, it's what I pretty much identify as. And if you're wondering what that tattoo is, it's the Mark of Chaos (Warhammer 40K fan here).

Sailing ships and spending time on beaches? Only typical...

5c515d1d3e989a448788e7408498b768.png

Edited by Simo Vodopan
  • Like 23

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Thank you @Conall DeCuir for sharing a great photo-op location.

Region Nightcall (01)

Saw this sim recently reviewed on Inara Pey's blog, and I fell in love with the sheep herd. :) Great photo here. :)

• Like 4

It's apparently the beard that is my main feature,  I've got multiple enquieries the last 24 hours on what it is and where to get it :D

corridor1.thumb.jpg.b271d180fc49c964a5c294817cdc296d.jpg

It's in the skin applier, Jay from Stray Dog, you select "Clean" or "Beard" when you apply the skin. I was this close to post a picture of me clean shaven, but it made me look like a 15 year old school boy, a sight I will spare you!

Edited by TomWes
  • Like 30
  • Haha 2