How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

51 minutes ago, Gluehwuermchen Tornado said:

I got called Glue for a quite long time (roleplay time) and honestly, it made me feel scruffy 😎

You shoud have a mate called Bag. But might some people go sniffy a bit. 

Edited by Zzevir
  • Haha 1

I should have gone to author's point but it was crowded :D

instead I took a left turn to Eternal Dark Sanctuary...should have brought a heavier jacket but I was mesmerized and couldn't leave without at least one pic since I FINALLY found some hair I liked. 

Edited by Aedan Charron
it's still stupid..originally
  • Like 31

55 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

instead I took a left turn to Eternal Dark Sanctuary...should have brought a heavier jacket but I was mesmerized and couldn't leave without at least one pic since I FINALLY found some hair I liked. 

and then I came to realize why I couldn't leave after I noticed the proliferate us of 'fang' in the naming of everything...and skulls.  No wonder it feels cold here :D

Edited by Aedan Charron
autofill is stupid is stupid :D
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

instead I took a left turn to Eternal Dark Sanctuary...should have brought a heavier jacket but I was memorized and couldn't leave without at least one pic since I FINALLY found some hair I liked. 

Looking good Aeden 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Prisqua Newall said:
On 2/6/2020 at 3:22 AM, Cristiano Midnight said:

I saw someone whose picture was literally in 452 groups and had tons of likes on it and it was not even a particularly great picture, with probably 50 comments praising it.

I see those and I don't understand how someone has the time to post in that many groups. I attempt to post mine to 60 groups and I'm quickly over it, so there are days I post to just five, with the intent of posting to more later.

So joining 400+ groups would be the key to fishing for most likes. It makes me wonder if there's some prize to be won for getting high number of likes on a picture.  Mass spamming a platform seems like a full time job and ain't nobody ...

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Gregorian Chant said:

So joining 400+ groups would be the key to fishing for most likes.

No, no. You post in 400+ groups, most of which only allow you to post 1-2 pics per day or week, so you'd best join something like 3,000-4,000 to make sure that you can carpet bomb good.

• Haha 4