How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

First of a couple of quickie shots from today's get together at Taya's place. From left to right, @Catrie, me, @Angelina String, @Laika Ravikumar, @BelindaN, and @Saravendi. @Eva Knoller had sadly just left when I finally got around to taking this, but we were later joined by @CordeliaDeVere, @Saskia Rieko, and @Zennessa

Also, Danny the Drunk.

There was much discussion of . . .

Well, never you mind what we discussed. But there was much of it.

Tub-1-Blank.thumb.png.ca8c740ee41201beb2868cd2952b8c7d.png

• Like 27

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

First of a couple of quickie shots from today's get together at Taya's place. From left to right, @Catrie, me, @Angelina String, @Laika Ravikumar, @BelindaN, and @Saravendi. @Eva Knoller had sadly just left when I finally got around to taking this, but we were later joined by @CordeliaDeVere, @Saskia Rieko, and @Zennessa

Also, Danny the Drunk.

There was much discussion of . . .

Well, never you mind what we discussed. But there was much of it.

Tub-1-Blank.thumb.png.ca8c740ee41201beb2868cd2952b8c7d.png

The one time I go to the Breakfast Club and I missed this...

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

15 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

I took some pics of our get together, when some of us were wearing towels in the tub. As one does!   @Scylla Rhiadra and @Laika Ravikumar are both very concerned with their manicures. :) 

Gossip Time2Gossip Time!

If I was confused about identities before lol more so now. Apart from anything else trying to figure out @BelindaNand who her next alt is might just give me a sore head. Was great fun and thanks to everyone for hanging out must try to make it more often. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Prisqua Newall said:

I see those and I don't understand how someone has the time to post in that many groups. I attempt to post mine to 60 groups and I'm quickly over it, so there are days I post to just five, with the intent of posting to more later.

I am pretty sure that they just post to all there groups at once and likely if that isn't built into Flickr (I do mine by hand) then there is an ap that will do that for you. Hence photos ending up in groups where they have NO RELEVANCE at all.  

You can also buy "likes" as well as "views" so those numbers really don't man anything.   

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 2