How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

The one time I go to the Breakfast Club and I missed this...

2 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

I missed it too. ._.

We'll just be losers together, Tati-chan. 😜

There are no losers in this thread. Just people who happened to miss this week's get-together.

2 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

If I was confused about identities before lol more so now. Apart from anything else trying to figure out @BelindaNand who her next alt is might just give me a sore head. Was great fun and thanks to everyone for hanging out must try to make it more often. 

I had a moment of panic this afternoon, when I suddenly began to worry that maybe I was one of Belinda's alts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

2.9.2020 | Princesses Among the Wildflowers...

First off... this is Total awesomeness Momo... color, texture and the little ones, great again!

9 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

The one time I go to the Breakfast Club and I missed this...

For both you guys (and anyone else interested)... I went into the forum angels and looked to see if anyone was online that wanted to pop over... so I roped in Zanessa ... so she came by. I’ll start an email thread here and invite you guys so there can be a place to get news about get togethers.... anyone else who wants to be included just shoot me a PM note 📝 

BTW- only pict of me was the back of my head... in a towel. @Scylla Rhiadra I was all ready for my close-up 😉

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

You just stole my next shot :D  Nice job, though :)

I can be an evil empathic sometimes. :) I'm attempting to tell a story (It's valentine time, right? LOL) If it's the story you mean, there are many ways to tell it. 👍 

• Like 3