How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, pinkpatrol said:

How does my avatar look today? Overwhelmed. Or at least that's the emotion I'm projecting onto her perpetually smiling face. I have to decorate my new home and it is daunting. 

[*Insert picture*]

I have come thiiiis close to buying that skybox I dunno how many times. n.n;

Also, your avi is adorkable! ❤️

• Like 6

Today I met Taya at shopping event and it totally accidentally happened that we were planning to buy exactly the same outfits. And what could be any better opportunity to take a picture together. Especially that we already have the same glasses. And hair. And most possibly half of our inventories.

20190804_032c.png

20190804_018.png

• Like 25

29 minutes ago, Kotelle said:

Today I met Taya at shopping event and it totally accidentally happened that we were planning to buy exactly the same outfits. And what could be any better opportunity to take a picture together. Especially that we already have the same glasses. And hair. And most possibly half of our inventories.

20190804_032c.png

20190804_018.png

Oh I missed it.......*sad face*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This photo I'm posting is for photo challenge I'm taking part in and it was how i looked for most of the day though since changed! :D Theme is mischief and mayhem, has to be taken at certain sim and I stole my friend's last corndog; guess he wasn't happy with me for doing it but I was hungry and his looked so goood! :D 

mischief and mayhem - aug challenge.png

• Like 21
  • Haha 2

Why I am still undecided?

When I started with SL I came very early to the point, that a mesh body for my Avatar is a must .... but regards using a mesh head I was always struggling. Yesterday ... finally .... I decided to use a mesh head for my Avi .... but since that moment I am still undecided if I should continue with my new face or if I better go with my old one ....  aaarghhhhhh!

On the left side, a picture of „how my Avi looks today“ (Genus head) ... on the right side my old appearance (Classic head)

679FD51B-DAF3-4E4A-81BC-524CE4D01DF1.jpeg

• Like 19

I'd be undecided too!  Both looks are beautiful.

The mesh head looks, overall, a little softer and younger.  You can probably come closer to your original look by tweaking the appearance sliders.  I'd say pay special attention to the brow shape; narrow the eyes a little; and increase the upper lip cleft.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1