How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 minutes ago, Caerolle Llewellyn said:

She probably won't tell you this herself, but she has an awesome Flickr gallery. I leave it to her to give you a link or not. ;)

This doesn't surprise me at all. 🥰 Even from the stuff she's posted in this thread alone, it's clear she's highly artistic.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Vihmakass said:

Managed today escape evil RL for bit. So i went wander and found nice beach.

/sry. pic is raw, not edited bc RL caught me again/

SLw_07_2019__127.png

Damn, grrl! Wish my edited pictures looked as gorgeous as your raw ones! 🤩

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Caerolle Llewellyn said:

She probably won't tell you this herself, but she has an awesome Flickr gallery. I leave it to her to give you a link or not. ;)

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

This doesn't surprise me at all. 🥰 Even from the stuff she's posted in this thread alone, it's clear she's highly artistic.

Ladies, please. I'm blushing.

Which is a real problem, because clearing the tattoo layer on a Genus head is by no means always easily accomplished.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is soooooooo lovely. And not just lovely, but awesomely lit and composed.

Thanks!

It was actually...kinda a mistake. n.n;

I was like: I'm literally just going to take a picture of how my avi looks today, dang it!

So, I threw down one spotlight because the windlight was a bit dark, added my umbrella and turned off one of its features that actually glitched...(which is the white line thingies dropping from it) and snapped a few pictures and just selected the one that...didn't...seem dumb because of my AO...AND WA-LA!

But yeah, thanks!

• Like 4

Just now, momomoonusagi said:

Thanks!

It was actually...kinda a mistake. n.n;

I was like: I'm literally just going to take a picture of how my avi looks today, dang it!

So, I threw down one spotlight because the windlight was a bit dark, added my umbrella and turned off one of its features that actually glitched...(which is the white line thingies dropping from it) and snapped a few pictures and just selected the one that...didn't...seem dumb because of my AO...AND WA-LA!

But yeah, thanks!

Ssssshhh.

No, this was  carefully planned and plotted out. It took WEEKS to plan. And at last it all came together, just as you had envisioned it!

However it happened, it's gorgeous!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ssssshhh.

No, this was  carefully planned and plotted out. It took WEEKS to plan. And at last it all came together, just as you had envisioned it!

However it happened, it's gorgeous!

Someone I work with often comments on something I tell him about my work with, "It is better to be lucky than good." I always wonder quite what he is saying about my work, and am afraid to ask, lol. ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Donovan Michalski said:

I haven't been all that active in SL for a while, so only a few tweaks as of late.  Spending a bit of time casually socializing at beach regions.

062119_002.png

Welcome back! And also to this thread!

When you're not at the beach, this is also a pretty nice place to socialize!

• Like 5