14 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

48431646212_7980378f33_k.jpg

5 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

Mura_021_362 (2).jpg

3 hours ago, Catrie said:

The Dark Walk

1 hour ago, MattNight84 said:

Groovy

These are a few of my favorite posts: this week. 

~ S

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

21 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is seriously making my head hurt, Kira!

Pretty darned cute! More.pics please!

Well, I'm working on my new avi as we spe. And it may take a while. :) Been tweaking the Bento head all of last night (and thru today), and shape, skin, and getting to know the many HUds, and making sure my eyelashes weren't alpha (clashing with my new hair), and you name it. And you think your head hurts?! 🥰 Mine does! (And it shouldn't, I paid 5,000 LL for it, LOL).

Anyway, I'll be happy to show you Kira 2.0 soon. :) And thanks to everyone here for such being such a great source of inspiration! Soon I'll be able to look into a mirror again (if we had any), and feel like I am part of the 'new chique' again! Or the 'new sexy'. 😜 Or any combination thereof.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

Me posing with... well, me?

Snapshot_2791_cr.thumb.jpg.1ce823810d7e015f27a62ff6d4c3b222.jpg

Your poses are and avi great! 🥰

I do recall you say saying something about you putting a 'G' rated text on your jogging suit, for posting here. One might only speculate as to what the original said. 😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Your poses are and avi great! 🥰

I do recall you say saying something about you putting a 'G' rated text on your jogging suit, for posting here. One might only speculate as to what the original said. 😁 

Awww, thank you!! Comparing this photo and the other one should give you a good clue on that text ;) It's some kind of "urban slang" describing my affection for hair/hairstyles and the frequent changes thereof  - lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Mirror images of yourself can be done without an alt, and without a fancy prop with all the objects mirrored. First you take a picture of yourself from "within" the mirror. Imagine the mirror is actually a window, and then take a picture through that window. Then crop that picture to the exact size of the mirror, reverse it, upload the picture as a texture, add it to the surface of the mirror. Then take another picture of you, standing in front of your "reflection"

I am going to try this!

• Like 2