Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Posted (edited)

me today :)

Srar brown on black.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 27

19 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The really difficult part of this procedure, at least for me, is always getting the right angle and distance from the subject/"mirror." For one of my earlier mirror shots, I went so far as to create long thing prims that traced sight lines, so that I could accurately reverse angles and establish a camera distance that would effectively reproduce the slightly smaller image you'd see in the mirror (because of the distance between subject-mirror-camera).

Waaaaaaaay too much work.

Theoretically, I suppose, one could have an alt logged in as well, on the same sim, using a fixed camera positon (somewhere behind the mirror), then send the feed to an extenal server, and have your main (= the one standing in front of the mirror) import it back in, and stream it on a media prim (aka, the mirror surface).

But... Waaaaaaaay too much work. 😃

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Looks like Scylla and I have the same taste when it comes to bathroom styling ;)

mirror_cr.thumb.jpg.d5039222077fad3e824bfc019768c564.jpg

Hehe, I forgot to mention: I love that mischievous look on your face! 🥰

P.S. You and Scylla seem to have the same taste in smartphones too. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

All of me (Almost)

Me and two of my alts.  Left to right, Jo Bergan, Rhonda Huntress and Maybie Nightfire.
This was dropped in place in a hurry.  I may revisit the idea later with a nice setting and add in my male alt somewhere.

915423320_2019-07-31_003(2).thumb.jpg.664e5691433d52d82ce8203809812c99.jpg

Nice pic and the beauty on the right is ... grrr.... adorable :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, DaisyJohnnson said:

I went out hunting earlier and found a nice campfire, which gave some nice highlights and shadows without messing around...………...

I'm addicted to dressing up like all the Newells……..😜

SL07.png

W.W. outfit is one of those I like too ;)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I told y'all, my avi kinda looks primitive, compared to what people posted here. So, if you ever catch me on a major shopping spree, in the near future, you'll know why. 😛 Oh, and I suck at making great poses, LOL. But, for completeness' sake, let me quickly show you a demur pose of mine:

kira_9.thumb.jpg.43c0916bee1e594bd647b0e974f97dce.jpg

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

48431646212_7980378f33_k.jpg

Wonderful!

P.S. Be sure to tell a certain dou*he on Flickr, that Kira said he's insane. :) And when he asks, "Insane?", tell him I added, "Yes, certifiable!" 😛 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Theoretically, I suppose, one could have an alt logged in as well, on the same sim, using a fixed camera positon (somewhere behind the mirror), then send the feed to an extenal server, and have your main (= the one standing in front of the mirror) import it back in, and stream it on a media prim (aka, the mirror surface).

But... Waaaaaaaay too much work. 😃

This is seriously making my head hurt, Kira!

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

I told y'all, my avi kinda looks primitive, compared to what people posted here. So, if you ever catch me on a major shopping spree, in the near future, you'll know why. 😛 Oh, and I suck at making great poses, LOL. But, for completeness' sake, let me quickly show you a demur pose of mine:

kira_9.thumb.jpg.43c0916bee1e594bd647b0e974f97dce.jpg

Pretty darned cute! More.pics please!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Suddenly

844598320_Suddenly-Forum-Blank.thumb.png.a423281203950a132ca324b51712b15b.png

You should really consider making less beautiful photes, cuz, ere long, it's going to become eery how much I compliment you. 😛 But all kidding aside, I had to look at it for a few seconds first, to see what was going on! But, my, what an incredible artistic concept! Love it. ❤️

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Stopped at a villa.

Villa.png

You avi is very beautiful! ❤️

I'm also really loving the excellent color-matching on this composition. There's so much talent in this thread!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is seriously making my head hurt, Kira!

Hehe, it looks complicated, but I think it's actually doable! But yeah, you need 2 avis for this. Primarily because the camera position, such as you can set in a script, is YOUR view, basically. So, you would need the alt to 'see' it like that (who just sits on something, with her camera position set to a fixed point behind the mirror), then upstream it; and then your main could downstream what your alt 'sees' back to the surface of the mirror. :) 

Edited by kiramanell
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1