How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

17 hours ago, Caerolle Llewellyn said:

Someone I work with often comments on something I tell him about my work with, "It is better to be lucky than good." I always wonder quite what he is saying about my work, and am afraid to ask, lol. ;)

I don't think it's a compliment. 😕 Tell him that luck has NOTHING to do with it.

• Like 4

My best friend; Angel since I was a week old in SL and they always been by my side and a true friend though our last picture of us was out of date so we did new one yesterday! :) 

bestis.png

Edited by MrsSeren
  • Like 24

I posted this in the "Close-up Portraits" thread but I like it so much, I'll toss it in here too. This is probably the most I've ever done in terms of post-processing.softportrait_003.thumb.png.61483781d005cccca93cdc31c0a12b63.png

And yes, that is me.

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 25

3 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

I don't think it's a compliment. 😕 Tell him that luck has NOTHING to do with it.

No, I don't think so either, but I'd rather believe I misinterpreted what he meant. :)

I was having a meeting with my boss and my Manager once, and said something to my boss, so I was looking at him. I heard my Manager say, "You know, Carol, we are all unique, but with you it is easier to tell." I thought, "Wow, that's cool," then I looked around at her and from the look on her face I next thought, ""Oh. That wasn't a compliment." ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Caerolle Llewellyn said:

New head and requisite new skin. Need to get some make-up for the new skin, but pretty happy with the baseline. Have a second head, got the head the way I want but need to adjust the body of that shape. Lot of money and work, but fun project! :)

590546080_newhead_001.thumb.png.272e498a6505fda454043ac53c78dc40.png

Wow! YAY!!!

This looks great, Caer!

• Like 4