How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

16 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Happy St Patty's Day

I hope it looks OK.  I never wear green.  I got a little gift from my parents called Protanomaly.  Basically my eyes do not pick up reds very well.  Pure red I see just fine.  But mix it with other colors and the red does not come through.  Thus browns and greens look almost exactly the same.  Or when talking about light, yellows and greens look exactly alike. Kind of weird but no big deal.  I just avoid wearing greens when I can.

Anyway.  If it looks silly, I can blame it on my mom and dad and fun with genetics.

You look great.  If i'm not wearing red I'm usually wearing green of some type.  I'd definitely wear that outfit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nal-Wastlands_005.thumb.jpg.1ee94b1119349ce092167568e0c2315d.jpg

I've got the social distancing down... now if the bugs and frogs will cooperate.

Nal-Wastlands_007.thumb.jpg.6b67cbca438aa9f7fe615521f2f042a8.jpg

Wastlands RP area. They are OK with non-participants roaming the place. Great places for photos. This is in North Yard. I used to play. I got in costum for the visit.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/North Yard/34/43/74

The RP is within an actual game. To play you need a HUD and you join an experience. 

Wuhan Corona Virus is revealing how the Progressive and Green ideologies need to be rethought. Mass transit and hi-density high-rise housing with eco-friendly buildings (recycled air no windows to open) is proving disastrous. The re-usable ideology is replacing the use-once and discard thinking that was adopted for sanitary reasons. Starbucks stopped using the customer refill cups last week. Customer hands a cup they have been drinking from to a gloved worker to fill (save on cups). The next person does the same. The worker doesn't change gloves (save plastic) or wash the gloves (save water) making it easy to transmit disease from person to person.

Actually all modern housing buildings are a problem. HVAC system provide positive pressure in the hallways. So, sneeze in a hallway and it gets injected into the rooms nearby. The same with office buildings. Even in your apartment you can be exposed.

Corona is proving to be twice as contagious as flu and in the USA it is predicted to be 10 times more deadly (today's numbers say 17 times but as we do more testing that number will come down). In China it is 40 times more deadly, Italy 80 times... S. Kora 10, UK 8... (Ref)

• Like 22

On 3/16/2020 at 3:02 PM, Catrie said:

Bought the new Genus Powder Pack box and was kind of disappointed in it.  Nothing really "wowed" me, this time.  I did find a skin, from a brand I hadn't tried before, so that's a plus.  The more I wear it, the more it's growing on me.  It's by Modish. 

Same. First time I've splurged on the Powder Pack and... it's ok.

• Like 1