How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

20 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I LOVE this! The warm colours are very complimentary and peaceful too. A lovely shot! ❤️ 

Thank you! You don't know how hard it was to find an autumn-looking place in the middle of March :) Also, me looking heavily-pregnant was slightly disconcerting... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Had I been born several centuries earlier I would have been a plague doctor (had women been allowed to be one) but since I'm alive in this century I think once either the outbreak petters out or a vaccine is implemented, and I'm still standing, I'll get my ass in gear and go to school like I should have last year and finally begin my road towards getting a bachelor's in biology (biochemistry and cell biology electives?) to become a virologist. 

Snapshot_007.png

• Like 23

48 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

The funny thing from our point of view is those outfits likely protected the doctors.  I mean it makes it difficult to touch you face.

Definitely. Even if those masks were done all to keep bad smells out so called 'humors' in balance, I'm sure it saved countless doctors from getting diseases...just not in the way they medieval man believes. Human history is amazing

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

geez! You all need to get a life...I'm gone for a day at a time and it takes me forever to get caught up each day !  ...oh, yeah, this is our life now :D

Starting my day practicing social distancing (I'm actually quite good at it by now ;)  ...and watching the sun rise..

• Like 26

3 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Weekends are for wearing "something more comfortable" and lounging about. I'm ready for the weekend...

(screenshots)

cyprian 032020_003.jpg

I've got to admit I'm not really a fan of the tilted-camera-angle pics (and to each their own) but this one in particular is awesome and I can't even say exactly why. It's just one of those pics that I can't scroll past. Great work! 👍😀

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Weekends are for wearing "something more comfortable" and lounging about. I'm ready for the weekend...

(screenshots)

cyprian 032020_002.jpg

cyprian 032020_003.jpg

Wearing chains and laying on the ground isnt my idea of "something more comfortable"

• Haha 10

2 hours ago, Aedan Charron said:

geez! You all need to get a life...I'm gone for a day at a time and it takes me forever to get caught up each day !  ...oh, yeah, this is our life now :D

Starting my day practicing social distancing (I'm actually quite good at it by now ;)  ...and watching the sun rise..

Great shot, Aedan!

I imagine we are all getting good at social distancing! Now when I watch a tv show where there are big crowds it makes me uncomfortable. Get away from each other! 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1