How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

No words. Just a pic.

Reflections-2-Blank.thumb.png.6f0b6693f4d78105dc80d3a7be661766.png

"A quaint day. The straw hat hanging on the row of hooks behind the door. It was sunny yet not so promising after all, a grey layer mixed the sky's paint. From my small little cabin, I could see the boat rocking on the soft waves of the lake. The clear water, all alone on its own. Grabbing the hat, I placed it on my head, snuggling into it's comfort. With a deep breath, my legs weren't on land anymore but on the rocking boat with the cool breeze grazing my skin, every moment now and then. I row till shadows of intricately woven patterns could be seen under me. The leaves of the canopy above, a creation of nature so beautiful, allowing rays of sunshine touch my fair skin, without stealing its own shade for me. A trickle on the resting water, the nature's shade is claiming its turn for a hug with the shady canopy, I sensed. But its love could make the others cold sometimes, in comparison. So I gave a little pat of love towards the lake water, whom made way today for me, to experience this nature's beauty."

Sorry, but I had to write this out. Your photo was inspiring as much as it is stunning! Beautiful picture!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

March 14-Saturday shopping sequence outfit:
etham - Thiago Cardigan (black)
with shirt (creme),
L&B Marc White Tuxedo Slacks v4.1 (light creme),
A&D Shoes -Firenze- (black)
with socks (black),
** RE ** NOX Trinity Necklace 2.0 - Male,
Aviator Sunglasses 1

Snapshot  Evard_015 00 3072x2304JPEG.jpg

Edited by 811Lord
  • Like 17

4 hours ago, SusanPoora said:

"A quaint day. The straw hat hanging on the row of hooks behind the door. It was sunny yet not so promising after all, a grey layer mixed the sky's paint. From my small little cabin, I could see the boat rocking on the soft waves of the lake. The clear water, all alone on its own. Grabbing the hat, I placed it on my head, snuggling into it's comfort. With a deep breath, my legs weren't on land anymore but on the rocking boat with the cool breeze grazing my skin, every moment now and then. I row till shadows of intricately woven patterns could be seen under me. The leaves of the canopy above, a creation of nature so beautiful, allowing rays of sunshine touch my fair skin, without stealing its own shade for me. A trickle on the resting water, the nature's shade is claiming its turn for a hug with the shady canopy, I sensed. But its love could make the others cold sometimes, in comparison. So I gave a little pat of love towards the lake water, whom made way today for me, to experience this nature's beauty."

Sorry, but I had to write this out. Your photo was inspiring as much as it is stunning! Beautiful picture!

Thank you for this, Susan! If my picture in any small way inspired your lovely prose, then it's served a very worthwhile purpose!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1