How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Continuing the Saturday Drive. Starting at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Plio/33/122/45Snapshot_001.thumb.png.1a5821459998f75b58d7408d94ef65f9.png

And I'm thinking on curating some Covid-19 thoughts, and put into a blog or something, the right time to start my all-time idea to blog sustainable systems. Thanks to @Nalates Urriah for the point you said earlier, regarding the reusable cups and stuff, does make a lot of sense yes.

Fingers crossed, I won't get too overwhelmed in the process and stop. Lets stay safe all, all is well ♥

Edited by SusanPoora
Grammar
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Happy St Patty's Day

20200317_005.thumb.jpg.8efa3e408b432dddadd793b2024c7f4e.jpg

I hope it looks OK.  I never wear green.  I got a little gift from my parents called Protanomaly.  Basically my eyes do not pick up reds very well.  Pure red I see just fine.  But mix it with other colors and the red does not come through.  Thus browns and greens look almost exactly the same.  Or when talking about light, yellows and greens look exactly alike. Kind of weird but no big deal.  I just avoid wearing greens when I can.

Anyway.  If it looks silly, I can blame it on my mom and dad and fun with genetics.

The green you picked is approximately the color of my envy, Rhonda.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

I was supposed to be the Newell's test bed for BoM. Well that didn't work out well, because I found my feet, and made friends, and that put an end to Queen B's carefully made up plans...….………………………….

So I spent some pleasant relaxation time with a Stranger last night. :)

SL22.png

SL25.png

• Like 25

On 3/17/2020 at 11:22 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Happy St Patty's Day

20200317_005.thumb.jpg.8efa3e408b432dddadd793b2024c7f4e.jpg

I hope it looks OK.  I never wear green.  I got a little gift from my parents called Protanomaly.  Basically my eyes do not pick up reds very well.  Pure red I see just fine.  But mix it with other colors and the red does not come through.  Thus browns and greens look almost exactly the same.  Or when talking about light, yellows and greens look exactly alike. Kind of weird but no big deal.  I just avoid wearing greens when I can.

Anyway.  If it looks silly, I can blame it on my mom and dad and fun with genetics.

Anne-with-an-e says redheads can't wear green...

Looks fine to me though...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Rae_Riley_Bellisseria_Mar19_2020_P_1024.thumb.png.9e2cc96086ff1a4d35ffbf745d27669b.png

I'm struggling to sleep so thought I'd play with Black Dragon's poser again and try and take a pic. Didn't work out like I planned but it's better than nothing I guess. 😟

I love the pictures you do with your little toddler (sorry I don't remember her name).   I don't know what you were planning, but I thought this one came out especially well. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

I love the pictures you do with your little toddler (sorry I don't remember her name).   I don't know what you were planning, but I thought this one came out especially well. 

Riley, and thank you. I was originally aiming to take a picture at a place called PAL park against a different setting but due to a region restart that lasted longer than expected I had to find somewhere else to go. I wasn't using a specific pose just the poser from the Black Dragon viewer so had to edit what I had saved at the camp ground (and then throw in the bird at the last minute). Thanks again. 👍

• Like 3