How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, manoji Yachvili said:

love this dress 😍

Thanks!  It's terrifyingly flexi and terrifyingly high complexity, and I adore it.  I wore it at the venue I frequent/ am employed by long enough to have fun with it and get some pics, then I scampered home and drove my complexity down to under 30K in penance :)

(and I'd do it all again, because THAT DRESS!!! *happysigh*)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, manoji Yachvili said:

cool, you are riding a water horse? bento or animesh?
could you give me an advice about which one is better?

thanks in advance

I am still riding a Bento. I bought it before there was animesh. Animesh seems nice and you can let your horse walk around your home in SL.Bento you have to wear or add to your avatar. Animesh you have to rezz in world and you can sit on it. when you want to take someone with you on your horse with Bento, you need a double ride to rezz inworld. with animesh the otherone can just sit on it, it seems. Bento still works fine to me. I can wear it so i dont have to rezz it in world. It is cheaper, but I think animesh will have the futur. You can try them both at: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Water%20Horse/75/52/22

I hope it helped you.

PS. you have a nice Frisian Horse :)

Edited by Stranger Hoxley
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

thanks in advance

If u like horses, and want to try one of the best, it's Teegle  IMHO. U can ride on them in many sims which has their rezzer. Some of them  Candy's Sweethearts Cove ( horse at the beach) and Lakeside. At Candy's u can have amazing experience, when u will ride on horse at the sea water, which is veery beautiful there ;)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Outfit credits please Chic???😊

Credits:

adorsy - Shantal Shorts with Legging and Top (sold separately with many colors) at Cosmopolitan

KUNGLERS - Monika earrings (love these - big texture change hud; mine are made smaller via resize script) at Cosmopolitan

*LACUNA* Camille Gingham (applier - old)

Hair: TUKINOWAGUMA   Noah

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

It's been a while since I dug out a black hair, but tonight I was in the mood. Is it just for tonight or will it stay a while. I guess we will see.

Untitled

I went to black hair for a night about 6 weeks or so ago after being red for 99% of my SL.  My partner liked it so much I'm still black at least when she's logged in.  

It looks good on you.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

A failed experiment.  I came to SL for a lot of reasons.  One reason was to try to be someone other than myself.  Wouldn't it be fun to be more confident, say whatever crosses your mind, wear clothes you'd never dare to wear in real life?  I have tried to experiment with different personalities, genders, and species and I make a new alt for each thing I want to try.  I have 5 accounts and none of them are secret.  Zerrine (the blonde) is probably the best known.  I made her to see if I could be mean.  People sit around at home in anonymity and say all kinds of terrible things to each other and never seem to feel badly for doing it.  Why couldn't I?  What would it be like to say anything to anyone with no real repercussions?  It worked.  A few years ago I unleashed Zerrine inworld.  She said things and did things that Cinn would never do, but instead of feeling freedom she/I felt terrible. I ended up coming clean and apologizing to the people I had hurt.  Today Zerrine isn't any different than Cinn is.  She just dresses a bit sexier.  I also discovered that I am so uncomfortable in a male body that I never log my malt Mike in anymore. Anyway, the mirrored poses are on purpose.   I just can't escape myself.

Snapshot_002.png.41172fc70776358fa7fdeaa53170901e.png

• Like 27

11 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

thanks in advance

I have the Water Horse bento Clydesdale and if I were buying a horse again, I would get the same one. I know Animesh horses have some advantages...but I love being able to wear it anywhere rather than having to Rez it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1