How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET TO SLEEP NOW????

You undress (slowly), lay down, and close your eyes. And ignore the noises of night. Nods sagely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 13
52 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Whispers-Not-Blank.png.6bb39957e2c4129f94951298b7f513bc.thumb.png.1c67c56cab1983569fa9fd06d1f29a79.png

𝔇𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔢 ...

First off... I was going to repost this photo because it’s wonderful.. @Scylla Rhiadra this is specifically for the left side... your eyes especially.

Now... for the photobomber, Orwar..... good job and Scary! Actually,  creepy! 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Orwar said:

Whispers-Not-Blank.png.6bb39957e2c4129f94951298b7f513bc.thumb.png.1c67c56cab1983569fa9fd06d1f29a79.png

𝔇𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔢 ...

Persephone, I have been thinking of doing a picture of her, but you beat me to it.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh!  Also, I was playing around with some older clothes and found this Maitreya Sendal dress.  I loved it then, and still do now :)  My only quibble is the glitch shorts end several inches before the bottom of the skirt, so, irksome. 

Maitreya Sendal BOM_003.edit.png

• Like 23
25 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

597772228_RaeRileyFeb27_1.thumb.jpg.65b1a7930e54d9907ad57f7f1e94b3f9.jpg

I love this sky! It's a preset in Black Dragon called Burn. Still trying my hand at Poser (pun intended), and thanks to @momomoonusagi I've been learning to pose Riley too! ❤️ 

I love this!  I've installed Black Dragon, but haven't messed around with it yet.  I really need to do that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, SunnySunnyson said:

I have the Water Horse bento Clydesdale and if I were buying a horse again, I would get the same one. I know Animesh horses have some advantages...but I love being able to wear it anywhere rather than having to Rez it. 

With the animesh ones, you can do both with the same horse. My new favourite is the Teegle Freisian. Will post pics later when I am at home.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What an absolutely sweet and lovely picture! I think this is my new favourite by you!

Awww Scylla;  thank you!! I was inspired by my fave all time artist; David Bowie: Let's Dance and I thought of idea on bus home from my course I had done earlier (I had song playing on my mp3 player with headphones on); so asked my friend; Clint if he mind being my male model but then he rarely does as he loves working with me on pictures. :) 

He such a darling friend, I know we will work on many more pictures together in future too! :D 

• Like 4