How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET TO SLEEP NOW????

You undress (slowly), lay down, and close your eyes. And ignore the noises of night. Nods sagely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

52 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Whispers-Not-Blank.png.6bb39957e2c4129f94951298b7f513bc.thumb.png.1c67c56cab1983569fa9fd06d1f29a79.png

𝔇𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔢 ...

First off... I was going to repost this photo because it’s wonderful.. @Scylla Rhiadra this is specifically for the left side... your eyes especially.

Now... for the photobomber, Orwar..... good job and Scary! Actually,  creepy! 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Orwar said:

Whispers-Not-Blank.png.6bb39957e2c4129f94951298b7f513bc.thumb.png.1c67c56cab1983569fa9fd06d1f29a79.png

𝔇𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔢 ...

Persephone, I have been thinking of doing a picture of her, but you beat me to it.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SunnySunnyson said:

I have the Water Horse bento Clydesdale and if I were buying a horse again, I would get the same one. I know Animesh horses have some advantages...but I love being able to wear it anywhere rather than having to Rez it. 

With the animesh ones, you can do both with the same horse. My new favourite is the Teegle Freisian. Will post pics later when I am at home.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What an absolutely sweet and lovely picture! I think this is my new favourite by you!

Awww Scylla;  thank you!! I was inspired by my fave all time artist; David Bowie: Let's Dance and I thought of idea on bus home from my course I had done earlier (I had song playing on my mp3 player with headphones on); so asked my friend; Clint if he mind being my male model but then he rarely does as he loves working with me on pictures. :) 

He such a darling friend, I know we will work on many more pictures together in future too! :D 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

I love this sky! It's a preset in Black Dragon called Burn. Still trying my hand at Poser (pun intended), and thanks to @momomoonusagi I've been learning to pose Riley too! ❤️ 

She's so adoooorableeee! T_T you two look absolutely darling in this picture!

*-pinches Riley's wittle cheeks-*

I'm such a Zooby nerd, excuse me. X3

And isn't the poser on them such a game changer?! X3 you're doing awesome with it! Keep at it!

Cause now you have no choice but to do moar pictures! ♡

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1