How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

I'm waiting... I love Freisian 😍

Well, sorry but they aren't Friesians any more; I took off the leg feathering, changed their colour and now they're Andalusians.  The grey stallion is Telperion, and the palomino mare is Laurelin. They are named after the Two Trees of silver and gold in the Silmarillion.

200228_001.jpg.641f95b6a8f2f5f5eb8996cec152d02d.jpg

200228_002.jpg.94df867935296474824343058f71b968.jpg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

On 2/27/2020 at 2:55 PM, Matty Luminos said:

There is a tickybox in the Snapshot window, "Autoscale rendering". It's off by default, but tick that and it will keep your depth of field and ambient occlusion in your saved snapshot.

I discovered this feature while taking this pic.

200217_004.thumb.jpg.887c6b176651868ee7ed2b4bf5abd634.jpg

Matty, I love everything about this. The words "... and the coffee?... please..." come into my mind. 

You make the dress look quite pretty. Where is it from? If you don't mind my asking...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Matty, I love everything about this. The words "... and the coffee?... please..." come into my mind. 

You make the dress look quite pretty. Where is it from? If you don't mind my asking...

Thank you. I turned it into a story on my blog (link in signature below). The dress is from TBO.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

This morning I woke up early. Exploring the Motherroad, riding to sunrise. I thought it must be my troubled mind  but I saw an alien there. @Ayeleeon here above proved me that it wasnt my troubled mind, but real..... Shivers..... `they are already here.....`

Don.t worry, he was just looking for me.

• Haha 4