How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

There are so many (bad) jokes running through my head with this. "Rise and shine!" or "My that's a perky bouquet you have there!" or "Is that a croissant or are you just happy to see me?" and the awful list goes on. :)

Just wanted to be sure that this picture will not be removed so I kept it decent this time. ... But reading your thoughts about my picture.... I am not sure now....Glad it is a joy for you @Seicher Rae .😂 

Edited by Stranger Hoxley
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

18 hours ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

I was using 3.6.0 looking at the Black Dragon version histories this was fixed in 3.6.1, got the latest version now.

I was on 3.6.9, now running 3.7.2 .

18 hours ago, Angelina String said:

And since I'm urging others to check that they are using the latest version, I have to smack myself over the fingers and give myself a stern correction!

The latest Official Viewer from LL seems to have adressed this, ref last point here:

So that would make it two viewers that does not have the tiling problem as far as I have experienced, BD & LL's own in their latest versions...

I guess the error was not there, but in my case it was just a bad skin job ... :|

• Like 5

Deleted the original post this since Niran had already answered the question I was about to go on about, and posted this picture instead to mess with Aedan's mind ("Why the h%/# did I thank her for this post?")...

Snapshot_918_cr.thumb.jpg.2a0aa6219544a41de17d6549f69905dd.jpg

Choice of picture also made to further explain for Amanda why I wear glasses in almost every picture - my eyes gets very sore and swollen, as you can see, if I leave them off for a prolonged period of time...

Edited by Angelina String
Me not reading before posting...
  • Like 20
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, NiranV Dean said:

I just kinda had to because someone was talking about RTX again and i thought... you want RTX... fine here you go.

Snapshot_091_RTX.png

Wow, that makes your avatar look like it's about two inches tall. Like a macro photo.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

It is actually quite small. It's just 3 prim boxes high.

... ... A bit like the Smurfs are three apples high? xD When I heard that as a kid, I got absolutely furious - apples aren't a proper measurement of height, their size varies too much! 

• Haha 2