How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

27 minutes ago, Frank Lomba said:
37 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

@Frank Lomba - Second picture today; but since I'm a girl, I wear different outfits during the day

I would most likely run out of outfits in... two days?

Way back in my early SL days, I used to change clothes every day and sometimes twice a day.  Now, I don't focus on shopping as much as I used to, and these days I will sometimes wear the same outfit for a  week or two........... or even more.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Catrie said:

okay, I know this is going to sound dumb, but is there a chance of somehow putting all the Black Dragon info we've had in here so far, into it's own thread or something?  I started playing around with it last night, for landscapes, and I was trying to find something I'd read about, in this thread, and couldn't find it. 

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

It would make a lot of sense to have a separate BD thread. It gets lost in the avi pics. I just don't have time right now to download BD and fry my brain with it, so I have zero interest in reading about it, just like BOM in fact.

But come the revolution, when I poke my toe into both these black arts, it would be a darned sight more useful to have everything in one place instead of scattered through this thread.

Just saying.

Your wish is my command:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

11 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Way back in my early SL days, I used to change clothes every day and sometimes twice a day.  Now, I don't focus on shopping as much as I used to, and these days I will sometimes wear the same outfit for a  week or two........... or even more.

I actually enjoy shopping! (yeah I am weird like that...) Have just redesigned my avie and need to fill up my wardrobe accordingly. Now I still will not change outfits as much as "some" in this topic, but at least a fresh pair of cloths each two days is a nice goal right?

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, manoji Yachvili said:

love your outfit.. I wonder if is available also for women

I got this for christmas at Celestinas Weddings. Not quite the same, but similar colors. Maitreya body and lots of alphacuts :D

suitsme.thumb.jpg.04feff673086d02494b43fb584dd1535.jpg

Edited by careybryn
  • Like 24

14 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I would like know where the hair of from, I lost my best pixie cut.... my inventory ate it. 😞

Oh, that's sad :(  This one is Dura-Boy*31 - resizeable of course, so it was easy to get it to fit my Catwa!

Edited by careybryn
Added link
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Catrie said:

okay, I know this is going to sound dumb, but is there a chance of somehow putting all the Black Dragon info we've had in here so far, into it's own thread or something?  I started playing around with it last night, for landscapes, and I was trying to find something I'd read about, in this thread, and couldn't find it. 

5 hours ago, BelindaN said:

It would make a lot of sense to have a separate BD thread. It gets lost in the avi pics. I just don't have time right now to download BD and fry my brain with it, so I have zero interest in reading about it, just like BOM in fact.

But come the revolution, when I poke my toe into both these black arts, it would be a darned sight more useful to have everything in one place instead of scattered through this thread.

Just saying.

Now we have a thread... Also, Google will provide you a list of tutorials about how to use Black Dragon. Search: Black Dragon Viewer tutorials

49456733713_7944eed82e_c.jpg

This is a test of BD's DoF. This type of image is difficult to do in post-production. It is easier in the viewer. But, never RL like. But, close enough.

The far and near are out of focus, which is the point of using Depth of Field. I seldom will use DoF. I use the DEPTH MAP the viewers make and let PS handle the tedious part of making the lense blur. But, neither duplicates what a RL camera does well.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1