How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Ok..ok...ok, I know the rest of you guys are probably tired of our self indulgent coffee clutch photos today.... (BTW- great job Eva, Tati, Scylla, Taya, Belinda and Saskia)

BUT, I'm posting this to let you all know how much fun it was and that the next one will be announced in this forum so anyone who wants, can attend! This was kinda a trial run and kinda happen at the last the minute.. Next time will probably be hosted at our property... I'll keep you all posted, so that everyone can connect IW! Maybe next month. Exclusive to this threads contributors only.... It would be great to see everyone all together (guys included ;))

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 10.45.25 AM copy.jpg

BTW- Its' really great how I'm able to put my hand right through my leg...Ouch! #DammThatAO

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 27

43 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

BUT, I'm posting this to let you all know how much fun it was and that the next one will be announced in this forum so anyone who wants, can attend! This was kinda a trial run and kinda happen at the last the minute.. Next time will probably be hosted at our property... I'll keep you all posted, so that everyone can connect IW! Maybe next month. Exclusive to this threads contributors only.... It would be great to see everyone all together (guys included ;))

I'd so be up for this. x3 💛

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

BUT, I'm posting this to let you all know how much fun it was and that the next one will be announced in this forum so anyone who wants, can attend!

I'd love to attend. I have events like this for the community from my site, and it would be fun to meet the people I see post here all the time since it's a completely different crowd.

• Like 5