How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

okay, I know this is going to sound dumb, but is there a chance of somehow putting all the Black Dragon info we've had in here so far, into it's own thread or something?  I started playing around with it last night, for landscapes, and I was trying to find something I'd read about, in this thread, and couldn't find it. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Catrie said:

okay, I know this is going to sound dumb, but is there a chance of somehow putting all the Black Dragon info we've had in here so far, into it's own thread or something?  I started playing around with it last night, for landscapes, and I was trying to find something I'd read about, in this thread, and couldn't find it. 

I've just gone to NiranV Dean's avatar page here in the forum, and scanned through his posts, if that helps. ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I've just gone to NiranV Dean's avatar page here in the forum, and scanned through his posts, if that helps. ?

that shows what lack of sleep does to you, kids.  I didn't think of that. 😛   thanks, Seicher. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Thank you. And ffs, talking about photography techniques in a photo thread is shameful? Since many people here have been talking about learning a new viewer, and those same people actively post (regularly) to this thread, the techno comments seem not only to be on point but welcomed by many. The technospeak convo goes to specific comments and questions posted along with the photos! If the photos are not on topic, what is? If one is not interested one can simply, I don't know, perhaps scroll past, don't read, don't ♥ the convo? I haven't noticed a decrease in the number of PHOTOS being posted since the technospeak began, if anything, there have been a few more showing "lookit what I done!" I, for one, am not really appreciating whole I'm Not A Linden Moderator But I Play One In This Thread routine.

I’m soaking it up like a sponge and I think it’s conveniently placed along with the photos. 
New Year/Lunar New Year photos

91A5F71D-F208-4CDD-8EC1-53B08AA46CB6.jpeg

82AFF528-3096-4D3D-BBCA-AABC93ED9937.jpeg

C349B0CD-1989-485D-A67C-1C5353221D43.jpeg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

It would make a lot of sense to have a separate BD thread. It gets lost in the avi pics. I just don't have time right now to download BD and fry my brain with it, so I have zero interest in reading about it, just like BOM in fact.

But come the revolution, when I poke my toe into both these black arts, it would be a darned sight more useful to have everything in one place instead of scattered through this thread.

Just saying.

• Like 8

I was about to comment on some comments earlier in this this thread a g a i n, but decided to stay on topic and leave you with how my avatar looks today...

@Frank Lomba - Third picture today; but since I'm a girl, I wear multiple outfits during the day :P

ffsr.thumb.jpg.cdc9fcf610d08166ef90c2c1bbf34be3.jpg

Edited by Angelina String
Cannot count OR tell the time apparently...
  • Like 28
  • Haha 7

I wish to have the possibility to try BD.. but I cannot change my beloved iMac 😂

so today I was thinking what can i do about this... and I'm still looking for new dress for the new grey hair...

and I've realized that my legs are too skinny with this jeans 😎

alone.jpg😎

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 34