How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

No its not Black Dragon and yes I know its a great feature. Yes most of us do know how to do Ctrl 0 to zoom in and how to zoom out. I actually don't make judgements about 'fish eyes' etc not everyone knows but they post and thats all to the good. So long as they are happy its fine.  No shadows on this lol but hey I was somewhere that looks so familiar to me I really dont care. Its not all about technique its about having fun and enjoying what you do. Nuff said.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

No its not Black Dragon and yes I know its a great feature. Yes most of us do know how to do Ctrl 0 to zoom in and how to zoom out. I actually don't make judgements about 'fish eyes' etc not everyone knows but they post and thats all to the good. So long as they are happy its fine.  No shadows on this lol but hey I was somewhere that looks so familiar to me I really dont care. Its not all about technique its about having fun and enjoying what you do. Nuff said.

Laika, your photo looks lovely. Your photos always look lovely -- you have a gorgeous avatar, a terrific and interesting style, and a really good eye for setting up a shot.

I think we all agree that the key to posting here is, as you say, having fun, and showing off your personal style. The photography stuff that gets posted is for those who are interested in exploring that side of picture taking: I don't think it's ever meant as a criticism of those who aren't. If it comes across that way, sometimes, it's unintentional. Everyone's pics here are valuable, and valued, regardless of what viewer they're using, or whether they know how to use Control + 0 or not.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Laika, your photo looks lovely. Your photos always look lovely -- you have a gorgeous avatar, a terrific and interesting style, and a really good eye for setting up a shot.

I think we all agree that the key to posting here is, as you say, having fun, and showing off your personal style. The photography stuff that gets posted is for those who are interested in exploring that side of picture taking: I don't think it's ever meant as a criticism of those who aren't. If it comes across that way, sometimes, it's unintentional. Everyone's pics here are valuable, and valued, regardless of what viewer they're using, or whether they know how to use Control + 0 or not.

To the new people on here I think sometimes it does come across badly I read the forums a lot prob far too much even at work and honestly objectively there is an element of criticism where it is said as not like that but if I had just posted something and god knows I have posted stuff I would like to bin but yes we are all not really up there, Im certainly not I would like to be so much better than I am but hey its an ongoing process. I think everyone's post has values and unlike rl or maybe more like rl there is a certain snobbish thing dont know if thats a Brit word which I really dont like. Ok waiting for the backlash I can take it Im tough well not always.

• Like 7