How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Today I've decided to roam around the Avilion regions a little bit, and dress code is fairly strict in this medieval/fantasy driven realm. I've managed to produce myself a rather simple dress rather quickly from some spare parts and materials - yes, these are flexis, because I'm such old and odd potato - yet a friend said that it actually looks good. So, I'm making this public just to show him how wrong he is. :P

Avilion.thumb.jpg.e10ceae14a476a73ddc2f3b7e14376da.jpg

As a bonus, and as usual when I try to look professional, I've got a derp; First attempt to take a picture had the facial expression shown below. Because my AO and timing just loves to troll me.

unknown.png.7eff985ac5caad50efdfb9e151266b2d.png

Edited by panterapolnocy
  • Like 20

On 9/10/2019 at 6:45 PM, Laika Ravikumar said:

I like donuts🙄

You just simply quote somebody whom you want then click in the quote bauble and delet the unwanted parts ... or you can have fun with them . Originally there was a very different text what I wanted. But I remembered that I have a s..t sense of humor. 

Edited by Derekmate
emojis are gone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

After Labor Day ....

20190910_006.thumb.jpg.4ea440fb50bbee775ca5a5354a2f0f84.jpg

I was about to say "I need that hair" and ask you where you got it, then I realised it's Magika's Alyssa and I already have it.  Not only that, I've been wearing it almost non-stop for at least a month. 🤣

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6