How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

55 minutes ago, HeathcliffMontague said:

I'm horrible at SL photography, and for some reason my pics turn up fairly low res ATM. But still getting my Aesthetic closer to where I want it.

Theoretically speaking, the "photography" aspect shouldn't matter at all as it's supposed to be about how your avatar looks right now. Though some use this thread as a means to showcase their photo-skillz (and nothing wrong with that, it's even fun) - I see that as just a little icing of the real treat: the subject of the pictures. And, if that's an Aesthetic avatar then it appears you've changed the head. If that is true that YAY! Good call! Kudos! Not-another-doppelg... okay, enough now. :D

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Theoretically speaking, the "photography" aspect shouldn't matter at all as it's supposed to be about how your avatar looks right now. Though some use this thread as a means to showcase their photo-skillz (and nothing wrong with that, it's even fun) - I see that as just a little icing of the real treat: the subject of the pictures. And, if that's an Aesthetic avatar then it appears you've changed the head. If that is true that YAY! Good call! Kudos! Not-another-doppelg... okay, enough now. :D

Of course I've changed the head! First thing I did :) Although there are very good appliers out there for the default head now... 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'm wearing black for today.

20190911_003.thumb.jpg.1e811e9d62a1ac51489acc0548a5a881.jpg

I could rant but ... yall don't need to hear it.

I rarely comment on others' works, but I want to say beautiful. I am a lover of *basic simplicity*; "less is more" is a concept I am all-in on. I find this a gorgeous picture because the simplicity of it just feels like "breath of fresh air" - as in "light and airy". Since my rambling is turning to gibberish, I'll just stop now. And black has always been the new black and always will be. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HeathcliffMontague said:

I'm horrible at SL photography, and for some reason my pics turn up fairly low res ATM. But still getting my Aesthetic closer to where I want it.

1342637072_HeathZane.thumb.png.105062ce8fd7f2cdc510562d4840eb95.png

I think you did great at cropping the photo, and don't worry about how good or bad you might think you are.. the thread is for just pics of your avi and how it looks, and I think you've done a great job! If you enjoy taking photos in sl, then you will certainly grow skill-wise in time.. but you at least got the main concept down! congrats on a great avi and a cool pic :)

• Like 3