How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

11 hours ago, ValorWhit said:

Thanks for the advice.  I widened the mouth just a bit.  I am almost happy with it.  They still look a little soft but I'll take kissable.  What was throwing me off before were the animations that played automatically.  Once I found out how to turn most of them off it helped tremendously. 

20190912_002.thumb.jpg.a5e8c5d28fa7901bb87f6d870617aa45.jpg

Maybe I should put a shirt on next time.  I do own clothes and can get all the way dressed

I wouldn't change a thing

(well, maybe ditch the clothing entirely)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

These are great... I am especially loving the pose in the middle one.

Did Mr./Ms. Right ever show? 😋

Nobody came Eva!!!, not even Valor! -  But on the bright side, no interruptions while taking the photos...…….

Little Paris is a beautiful sim, and well worth calling into for photos!!!!  📷9_9

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EllieNewell said:

Nobody came Eva!!!, not even Valor! -  But on the bright side, no interruptions while taking the photos...…….

Little Paris is a beautiful sim, and well worth calling into for photos!!!!  📷9_9

Aww better luck next time. Thanks for the photo spot tip, though!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2019 at 8:51 PM, ValorWhit said:

Is it OK to ask for advice in here?

I bought a new head.  Catwa Dude.  I feel like I'm buried in HUDs but I'll figure that all out in time.  What's bugging me is I cannot get the lips right.  They look a little pouty to me.   What do you all think of this?  Too boyish or is the mouth OK?

20190911_010.thumb.jpg.36013d3932cdf93c0ea71885b47100db.jpgYou

Lips are too small, lost in a sea of chin, and you don't have much upper lip to be stiff about lol. Check out some of the other guys on this post and you will see a difference. You want the illusion that when a guy speaks he has something important to say, when you're getting kissed you're getting KISSED. doesn't work with small lips. Check out some of the guys on flickr like Skip Staheli, Misery Savira, Roy Mildor, Hikaru Enimo...

Edited by Sommerland Starostin
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, mQQnie said:

of cooouuurse i loves you tooooooo!! ❤️

*tight huggies back and a sneaky ass grope* hehe

Yay!!!! Sorry folks but I like pulling my friend's leg as she knows what I like and this what seren looks like; I'm wearing red and black in honour of World Sepsis Day as close to my heart as I survived this nasty illness not once but twice!!! 

world sepsis day_001.png

• Like 16

I'm in a Little Paris phase right now, and keeping up with Salty and Ellie. The first two images are in an erotic gallery, and are backdrops. The third image is a waiting shot in Moulin Rouge.

This is my take on the Tetra Phoenix Dress....in nude......sometimes you just gotta go for it!

Now I'm going out of world for a week. If I can get a signal, I'll look at the forums!!!  See Y'all!! XXXXX

SL47.png

SL49.png

SL50.png

• Like 20

2 hours ago, Sommerland Starostin said:

Lips are too small, lost in a sea of chin, and you don't have much upper lip to be stiff about lol. Check out some of the other guys on this post and you will see a difference. You want the illusion that when a guy speaks he has something important to say, when you're getting kissed you're getting KISSED. doesn't work with small lips. Check out some of the guys on flickr like Skip Staheli, Misery Savira, Roy Mildor, Hikaru Enimo...

Not sure that is productive but hey perfection is hard to achieve. Waiting for the backlash, personally I thought he did well but duh its subjective .

• Like 9

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's autumn! Almost!

And with the first cool breezes of the season, and the sudden pungent whiffs of pumpkin spice, whose thoughts don't turn to the goddess Demeter's mourning for the loss of her daughter Persephone?

Amirite?

Demeter-Blank.thumb.png.1e6712e6832b3ea402c685dfaa56f652.png

Let me see if I understand this. You can afford a spinet, a grandfather clock, tapestry chairs, oriental rug, and a beautiful dress... but not glass for the windows?

I mourn for the loss of your sanity.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8