How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I journeyed over to Hangars Liquides last eve. I spent much time there in my youth, taking cyber punk fashion photos and the like. When made it was terrifically impressive; now it is a bit less so -- but still there is history there and a reminder of what the world was like when it, and we -- were younger.  

2128756732_hangarsliquides.thumb.jpg.e018043561a814406bcad87322550ec3.jpg

• Like 25

16 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

behind the scenes.png

I have to totally agree with @Scylla Rhiadra.... I just wanted to add that I love the palpable connection and emotion between you two... it’s like the viewer is ease dropping on a intimate moment. Wow. I also love the color palette 🎨 of the photo. Thank you for posting ~ S

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

I was doing a photoshoot for a sponsor with my love, but when my cam stopped on this angle, I loved it even more. Too bad I couldn't use it because I was blogging a backdrop lol.

behind the scenes.png

This is beautiful. It looks absolutely real.

• Like 6

Today was the day! Home alone for a couple of hours, so no interruptions...….and the perfect opportunity to see if my two laptops can support four girls in world...…….

Anyway, after a slow start, and an update on my old laptop, I got the girls over to Charleston Heights beach, where we met up by the refreshments kiosk.

After a few photos we decided it would be fun to do a Baywatch session there, and just before we went off, we dropped in at Blue Water Cove beach. It was early so not very busy, which was great. It takes a lot of concentration keeping four fidgety girls in line...….haha! 9_9

This really is it.....I just can't keep adding family, so I'll stick with three sisters and cousin Skye...…….. it was a lot of fun today.

SL17.png

SL13.png

SL12.png

• Like 28

49 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Today was the day! Home alone for a couple of hours, so no interruptions...….and the perfect opportunity to see if my two laptops can support four girls in world...…….

Anyway, after a slow start, and an update on my old laptop, I got the girls over to Charleston Heights beach, where we met up by the refreshments kiosk.

After a few photos we decided it would be fun to do a Baywatch session there, and just before we went off, we dropped in at Blue Water Cove beach. It was early so not very busy, which was great. It takes a lot of concentration keeping four fidgety girls in line...….haha! 9_9

This really is it.....I just can't keep adding family, so I'll stick with three sisters and cousin Skye...…….. it was a lot of fun today.

SL17.png

SL13.png

SL12.png

Yes Belinda I believe you until I get suspicious again which in your case may not take long, but you keep me on my toes and make SL more interesting and fun, hugs. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/17/2019 at 4:38 PM, TatianaNikolay said:

I was doing a photoshoot for a sponsor with my love, but when my cam stopped on this angle, I loved it even more. Too bad I couldn't use it because I was blogging a backdrop lol.

behind the scenes.png

As a serial lurker who has just started posting, this is in my top three pictures of the past few months. Absolutely gorgeous.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Putin has all your dataz

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49027155

(Which is only a little more sinister than the fact that Belinda is building an army of clones who will one day take over the grid.)

(And apologies to @Karina Leborski: this looks as though I was responding to your post. I actually didn't see your FaceApp pic until after I posted this, so the juxtaposition is purely coincidental.)

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
Added note apologizing to Karina, and ALERTING EVERYONE TO BELINDA'S HIDEOUS SCHEME
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Putin has all your dataz

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49027155

(Which is only a little more sinister than the fact that Belinda is building an army of clones who will one day take over the grid.)

(And apologies to @Karina Leborski: this looks as though I was responding to your post. I actually didn't see your FaceApp pic until after I posted this, so the juxtaposition is purely coincidental.)

Too late...I deleted the app already 😆😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 4