How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, DaisyJohnnson said:

Belinda got me the WW outfit today. She told me I would make a better WW than her because I don't need a change of hair! I think that headband just needs a slight tweak...…..

SL40 (2).png

Nice. I love that hair...is it Wasabi Pills?

• Like 6

I was playing music videos on You tube,Ii left the room a while and  came back in just in time  to  catch a glimpse of one  I was not familiar with, so I have no  clue who the artist or song was,   but what i did see inspired  me to  do this.

Untitled

• Like 20

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I was playing music videos on You tube,Ii left the room a while and  came back in just in time  to  catch a glimpse of one  I was not familiar with, so I have no  clue who the artist or song was,   but what i did see inspired  me to  do this.

Untitled

Wow, Tali! I love this!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not how I look today, but I've been having fun with this AI Portraits tool online that a friend of mine linked to on FB. If you try it out, be warned that - because of the thousands of portraits that are in the database - your image will very likely come out white and European. Try several images, as some seem to work better than others. This one's my favourite out of all the ones I tried:

21bd7d42523b72a20e43801f9ba3ca8c.png

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Not how I look today, but I've been having fun with this AI Portraits tool online that a friend of mine linked to on FB. If you try it out, be warned that - because of the thousands of portraits that are in the database - your image will very likely come out white and European. Try several images, as some seem to work better than others. This one's my favourite out of all the ones I tried:

21bd7d42523b72a20e43801f9ba3ca8c.png

I get that this isn't the point of the app, but for what it's worth I vastly prefer your original image.

• Like 3

“There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.” - David Gemmell, Shield of Thunder -

cdc025 king.png

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Pretty adorable pics of the whole thing on Flickr, Tati! Congratulations!!

Thank you! Got tp'd in to rose petals on the ground, pics from all of our dates all over the place, and him in heart of rose petals and candles...proposing. He picked out the poses for our engagement pics lol.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Thank you! Got tp'd in to rose petals on the ground, pics from all of our dates all over the place, and him in heart of rose petals and candles...proposing. He picked out the poses for our engagement pics lol.

That sounds great and all, but when do we get cake? Just kidding - congrats again!

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Oh, that's just lovely!

You're very lucky! I've never been partnered or proposed to, but, many years ago, a male friend came to me for help because he wanted to propose to his gf (who also happened to be one of my best friends). He wanted it to be very "special," but was completely clueless. So I had to take him in hand: I helped him shop for an engagement ring, scouted out romantic places to propose, found poses for him to use while doing it, and basically pretty much scripted the entire thing for him. Fortunately, he followed my direction, and all went well -- in fact, as it happens, I also ended up presiding over their wedding. Most involved deeply romantic thing I've ever experienced -- and I wasn't even one of the principals.

That you've found a guy who can do this without help is a really, really great thing!

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh, that's just lovely!

You're very lucky! I've never been partnered or proposed to, but, many years ago, a male friend came to me for help because he wanted to propose to his gf (who also happened to be one of my best friends). He wanted it to be very "special," but was completely clueless. So I had to take him in hand: I helped him shop for an engagement ring, scouted out romantic places to propose, found poses for him to use while doing it, and basically pretty much scripted the entire thing for him. Fortunately, he followed my direction, and all went well -- in fact, as it happens, I also ended up presiding over their wedding. Most involved deeply romantic thing I've ever experienced -- and I wasn't even one of the principals.

That you've found a guy who can do this without help is a really, really great thing!

Years ago, I managed a wedding business in SL (2007-2008).  We had numerous wedding venues from cathedrals to gothic cathedrals, to woodland settings, and even one set in the clouds.  We did help with a few proposals but usually we came in after that.  I can tell horror stories about how many prospective grooms made a pass at me while I was talking to him and his bride about the wedding but now isn't the time. :)  My all time favorite was the 3 way lesbian vampire wedding.  That one was a blast.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I can tell horror stories about how many prospective grooms made a pass at me while I was talking to him and his bride about the wedding but now isn't the time.

We really need a *facepalm* reaction button.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3