Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

here bae is while I think about homes and lands .. very casual boring kind of look, but i like it.. and i learnt today how to play with the firestorm windlighting effects 😛 ..foggy look here

THINKING.JPG

• Like 22

Decided to clean up my Flickr.  saved then deleted close to 350 pics from early last year.  May make that a habit going forward. 

Early Tuesday Morning

• Like 27

Good vs Evil. The outfit of witch is the old one of mine and repurposed over the years, usually for Halloween... I was going to originally go out all scary like this today, but then I've thought that it's not nice to express my current state of mind and mood (as I was returning from dental visit) with glowing red eyes and mad laughter. So, I've listened to relaxation music for around half an hour and decided to tailor myself a cute, pastel-coloured dress. Ribbon in hair is a bonus.

slforum.jpg

• Like 23

13 hours ago, Rhiannon108 said:

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 8.47.52 PM.png

I'd kind of love to know what's going on here -- or maybe, what usually goes on here? This is a sacred place?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zeynepsen said:

Still finding my way around SL. Is it good enough to be posted here

Snapshot_018hb.jpg

Happily, there is no such thing as "good enough to post here": we just love seeing people's avatars and pictures!

But if there were "standards" you had to meet, you've met them: this is a lovely pic, and your avatar is beautiful!

Post more!

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, panterapolnocy said:

Good vs Evil.

Either way, you're just so dang adorable!!!

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'd kind of love to know what's going on here -- or maybe, what usually goes on here? This is a sacred place?

I'm dancing around my bonfire...that's a common thing here. I think it's sacred....it's my sl home.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I thought I responded to this and now I don't see my response. What's going on? It's me dancing which is a frequent occurrence at my house and I do think it's sacred!

• Like 1