How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Ok... it's back to the drawing board ;)

Sara drawing.jpg

Really cool image, Sara! I like this idea a lot.

(And pay no mind to Orwar: he can't help it. He's the kind of nerd who drools excitedly when people start talking about "ascenders," "descenders," and "majuscules." It's all harmless enough unless you're trapped in a room with one of them.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Rhiannon108 said:

I thought I responded to this and now I don't see my response. What's going on? It's me dancing which is a frequent occurrence at my house and I do think it's sacred!

The original response is still there! At least, I can see it! But once more for emphasis is fine!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

(And pay no mind to Orwar: he can't help it. He's the kind of nerd who drools excitedly when people start talking about "ascenders," "descenders," and "majuscules." It's all harmless enough unless you're trapped in a room with one of them.)

Pff, I don't drool over ascenders and descenders. Cap-heights, spires and ligatures though ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Really cool image, Sara! I like this idea a lot.

Thank-you Scylla for coming to my defense! However, I do love Orwar’s commitment to keeping us on our toes!!! The forum just wouldn’t be the same 😘

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

[ Eva ] LOTD_010.jpg

Now all you need to perfect this near perfect photo is a Pink Flamingo 🦆 (yes... yes... I know this is a duck, yet there seems to be a lack of Flamingo representation in the world of emoji, so this duck is as close as we get).

quack!

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

After almost $6500L and a night of work to upgrade my avatar I decided I didn't like the change and went back to how I looked before I started. And since we all know how I looked beforehand it felt a moot point to post a pic of it.

<============== *points to icon instead with a defeated sigh* 😞

Oh, I forgot; @KaiaWang; stunning! ❤️ 

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

36 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

Time for a nice cup of tea.

Excellent idea, I could do with a cup of Assam about now.

... And I may have to snatch that idea for a photo. 🙄

• Like 3

8 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

I was doing a photoshoot for a sponsor with my love, but when my cam stopped on this angle, I loved it even more. Too bad I couldn't use it because I was blogging a backdrop lol.

behind the scenes.png

This is an absolutely wonderful picture.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1