Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

8 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

I was doing a photoshoot for a sponsor with my love, but when my cam stopped on this angle, I loved it even more. Too bad I couldn't use it because I was blogging a backdrop lol.

behind the scenes.png

This is an absolutely wonderful picture.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I journeyed over to Hangars Liquides last eve. I spent much time there in my youth, taking cyber punk fashion photos and the like. When made it was terrifically impressive; now it is a bit less so -- but still there is history there and a reminder of what the world was like when it, and we -- were younger.  

2128756732_hangarsliquides.thumb.jpg.e018043561a814406bcad87322550ec3.jpg

• Like 25

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

behind the scenes.png

I have to totally agree with @Scylla Rhiadra.... I just wanted to add that I love the palpable connection and emotion between you two... it’s like the viewer is ease dropping on a intimate moment. Wow. I also love the color palette 🎨 of the photo. Thank you for posting ~ S

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

I was doing a photoshoot for a sponsor with my love, but when my cam stopped on this angle, I loved it even more. Too bad I couldn't use it because I was blogging a backdrop lol.

behind the scenes.png

This is beautiful. It looks absolutely real.

• Like 6

Nephtyria 18-07-19

• Like 24

it's been a while, so posting.. I went blonde because I love these braids, but it pokes through my (unadjustable) lil elfie ears, so blonde makes it less noticeable. LOGO used to have ears you could angle in and out, but now they don't. It sucks.

on the porch.png

• Like 24

I was sneaky and took a pic while a certain someone was AFK...it's what I do. 😛

Nephe

• Like 27
  • Haha 1

Today was the day! Home alone for a couple of hours, so no interruptions...….and the perfect opportunity to see if my two laptops can support four girls in world...…….

Anyway, after a slow start, and an update on my old laptop, I got the girls over to Charleston Heights beach, where we met up by the refreshments kiosk.

After a few photos we decided it would be fun to do a Baywatch session there, and just before we went off, we dropped in at Blue Water Cove beach. It was early so not very busy, which was great. It takes a lot of concentration keeping four fidgety girls in line...….haha! 9_9

This really is it.....I just can't keep adding family, so I'll stick with three sisters and cousin Skye...…….. it was a lot of fun today.

SL17.png

SL13.png

SL12.png

• Like 28

49 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Today was the day! Home alone for a couple of hours, so no interruptions...….and the perfect opportunity to see if my two laptops can support four girls in world...…….

Anyway, after a slow start, and an update on my old laptop, I got the girls over to Charleston Heights beach, where we met up by the refreshments kiosk.

After a few photos we decided it would be fun to do a Baywatch session there, and just before we went off, we dropped in at Blue Water Cove beach. It was early so not very busy, which was great. It takes a lot of concentration keeping four fidgety girls in line...….haha! 9_9

This really is it.....I just can't keep adding family, so I'll stick with three sisters and cousin Skye...…….. it was a lot of fun today.

SL17.png

SL13.png

SL12.png

Yes Belinda I believe you until I get suspicious again which in your case may not take long, but you keep me on my toes and make SL more interesting and fun, hugs. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/17/2019 at 4:38 PM, TatianaNikolay said:

behind the scenes.png

As a serial lurker who has just started posting, this is in my top three pictures of the past few months. Absolutely gorgeous.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Putin has all your dataz

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49027155

(Which is only a little more sinister than the fact that Belinda is building an army of clones who will one day take over the grid.)

(And apologies to @Karina Leborski: this looks as though I was responding to your post. I actually didn't see your FaceApp pic until after I posted this, so the juxtaposition is purely coincidental.)

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
Added note apologizing to Karina, and ALERTING EVERYONE TO BELINDA'S HIDEOUS SCHEME
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

I belive in the power of smiles - if we all give Putin our smiles, maybe he'll be a nice guy some day?

FaceApp_1563480783546.thumb.jpg.528ddd8f27d78debc5e4a7704af9d6f8.jpg

• Like 25