How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

gothic cathedrals

Oh, oh, I could totally see myself preforming a ceremony in a dark, towering structure of pointed arches and spires with a slightly leaky organ (oi! the musical instrument) playing a wheezy march that could as well be for a funeral.

*ahem*

Dearly beloved, we are assembled here in this twisted congregation to witness the unholy union of these here carnal lunatics. Life is full of moments of joy as well as moments of disappointment; regardless of how those who now stand before me shall proceed, whether with success or failure to uphold this matrimony with dignity and passion, at least we may remember today for what a lovely cake we will be feasting upon once the completion of this ritual. Remember that everything that is born must also perish, and that until we meet with the inevitable, the best we may hope for is that everything doesn't totally suck. Perhaps, you may help each other stave off such distress and instead turn the challenges ahead of you into opportunities to grow stronger together - considering the expenses of today's arrangements I should hope so! Again, no refunds. Should anyone have reason to object to this union, I ask that you sit down in silence, as we've no time slot in the schedule for drama. In fact we've failed to take into account any time for asking whether you consent so I'll cut this short - you may now snog the bride.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

7 hours ago, Orwar said:

Oh, oh, I could totally see myself preforming a ceremony in a dark, towering structure of pointed arches and spires with a slightly leaky organ (oi! the musical instrument) playing a wheezy march that could as well be for a funeral.

*ahem*

Dearly beloved, we are assembled here in this twisted congregation to witness the unholy union of these here carnal lunatics. Life is full of moments of joy as well as moments of disappointment; regardless of how those who now stand before me shall proceed, whether with success or failure to uphold this matrimony with dignity and passion, at least we may remember today for what a lovely cake we will be feasting upon once the completion of this ritual. Remember that everything that is born must also perish, and that until we meet with the inevitable, the best we may hope for is that everything doesn't totally suck. Perhaps, you may help each other stave off such distress and instead turn the challenges ahead of you into opportunities to grow stronger together - considering the expenses of today's arrangements I should hope so! Again, no refunds. Should anyone have reason to object to this union, I ask that you sit down in silence, as we've no time slot in the schedule for drama. In fact we've failed to take into account any time for asking whether you consent so I'll cut this short - you may now snog the bride.

For the vampire trio I had a horned demon perform the ceremony.  He was great.  The hard part was finding poses to fit the ceremony

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

It's a billion degrees out where I live so I'm taking advantage and keeping cool indoors.

Haven't used Baby Face from Genus from a while. This all seemed to suit her

Ava

Lovely eyes! It's a billion degrees here, too, and my a/c just stopped working! Ugh!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, SunnySunnyson said:

Lovely eyes! It's a billion degrees here, too, and my a/c just stopped working! Ugh!

Euphoric. Love her eyes, they always looks so real.

And omg, I'm so sorry for you! What a nightmare. We had ours go out last summer and had to find a hotel to stay in overnight until ours got fixed. Luckily, we have central a/c and still have one of those clunky old wall units built into the wall downstairs because we had to leave the cats home. I would have felt awful if they had to be in the house with it being as hot as it was/is and so few places allow pets. Hope you get yours fixed fast!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1