What's a hill you are willing to die on?

CaithLynnSayes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Not technically mayo.  Duke's is the way to go.

It's been awhile since I've had any kind of mayo in my house..

But when we did it was always dukes.. you used to only be able to get it in the south.

Miracle whip I believe even say's salad dressing on the label if I remember right.. again it's been awhile..

About the only thing that it really went well on for me sandwich wise, was BLT's.. I do miss a good BLT, but it's a hard cheat on my diet if I have one.. hehehe

• Like 2

On 12/29/2021 at 9:25 PM, CaithLynnSayes said:

I'll go first: It's arrogant to think we are the only planet with life on it (of any kind) knowing how far science is and what we know today.

(Really curious what you stand for, anything at all. Of course play by LL's forum rules)

I think there must be intelligent life of some sort elsewhere in the Universe but it's so far away from us that we'll never discover it, let alone make contact with it.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

And killers!

8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I'm a sucker for a horrible B movie.  Watch Toxic Avenger, too.

I had an ex who loved those movies and we'd watch them often.  

Have you heard they are doing a remake of Toxie?  My jury is still out on how I feel about that!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bouveirexbelmont said:

I would love, to open up a coffee shop one day.  

Kind of like in Tokyo Ghoul or something.

Would you serve Amnesia Haze in your coffee shop? I got some for tonight, New Year's Eve. Stirred into butter and baked into a cake. I didn't add any lemon, but it's slightly lemon-scented through the leaf.

• Like 2

On 12/29/2021 at 4:25 PM, CaithLynnSayes said:

Candy bars 👏 cookie bits (crust excluded - I'll allow it) 👏 confetti sprinkles 👏 marshmallows 👏 Hershey's anything 👏 moist layers of vanilla birthday cake 👏 brownie chunks 👏 or any other random trail mix restaurants insist on stuffing into a cheesecake DOES NOT ever belong in a cheesecake!

I'm not going to name names, but these restaurants know who they are. Cheesecake texture ruiners all of em!!

anger-flipping-table.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Conifer Dada said:

I think there must be intelligent life of some sort elsewhere in the Universe but it's so far away from us that we'll never discover it, let alone make contact with it.

Alternatively, intelligent life is already aware of us and is actively avoiding us.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Conifer Dada said:

They could be right on our doorstep and just aren't doing anything of interest in the narrow band of the em spectrum we pay the most attention to.

Or it's a dark forest, and everyone is in hiding.

• Haha 1

One of our pizza shops has this which is amazing...

Italian Sausage, Caramelized Onions, Red Potatoes, Wisconsin Cheese Blend & Ranch Flavored Almonds on our Ranch Bacon Sauce. 

Sounds weird but it's really good.  We usually get chicken instead of sausage, though.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Unwashed Bohemian said:

Coffee is best taken black. No milk, no sugar.

I've been saying that for years.

I used to make fun of my ex for not being manly because he takes his coffee with 4 sugars and half & half. Because real men drink their coffee black, of course. ;)

18 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

A great English author once wrote a book about doing exactly that: rabbits going through great lengths climbing on a hill and dying on it.

lol i can assure you i am rare breed of rabbit and i definitely wouldn't be climbing no hill ;'D.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.